I FOUND MY DRESS!!! 2018 brides, let's see your dress!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Taylor I love your dress, who’s the designer?

Post # 32
993 posts
Busy bee

ribelle :  I didn’t give that dress much love in your initial photos, but I think it looks beautiful here.  I think alterations will do it wonders, and it is such lovely gown.  I’m glad you stuck with it, because I can tell just from these photos that I was wrong.  That fabric would have my heart singing too.  It’s beautiful. 

Post # 34
8774 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

mobaybride18 :  

What a perfectly lovely dress! Ivory was definitely the way to go .

Post # 35
8774 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

mfettig :  

It’s SO elegant and beautiful and one of the few dresses that look better for a belt. 

Post # 36
217 posts
Helper bee

notmeeither :  Thank you! I found it very helpful actually, because I started defending the dress and that’s how I knew I loved it πŸ™‚ I still tried on other dresses, but this was the one I kept coming back to. 

Post # 37
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Here’s mine! Not the right size at this stage but you get the idea 😊

Post # 38
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2018

elderbee :  thanks so much! I was nervous at first because there was no ivory sample for me to see before ordering, but I later found this pic on Pinterest of the ivory and gold side by side and knew I made the right choice.

Post # 39
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

mfettig :  I tried that one on too! It was beautiful (but looks much better on you than it did on me!)

Here’s mine:

IMG_4638IMG_7309

PS saradiana32 :  I love your dress! the almost straight neckline is so unexpected these days. it looks beautiful on you!

Post # 40
5 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine I love it!!!  My wedding isn’t till July 2018 but once I saw this dress I feel in love didn’t want to take it off 😊

Post # 41
1288 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - Omaha, NE

Here’s my Maggie Sottero Serencia! This was the sample, but I ordered it in blush and mine comes in in a couple months and I’m sure I’ll spam the boards when it does lol! I am obsessed 😍😍😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors