I FOUND MY DRESS!!! 2018 brides, let's see your dress!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

You all look so stunning in your dresses bees!! <3 

Here’s mine (unaltered). Any excuse to post a pic of it lol! πŸ˜‰ I love Watters dresses and when I stumbled on this gown on their website I knew I had to try it! Theres only one store in my area that sells Watters and they had the dress! I knew it was the one immediately πŸ™‚ My family wanted me to try other dresses (of course) but I couldn’t wait to get this one back on! 

Post # 77
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - England

auter66 :  thank you! It makes me so happy! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to wear it!! 

Post # 79
8 posts
Newbee

I ordered my dress last week from an Etsy designer, and that will take two months to make, but here is the dress from their site! I searched forever and never found anything I liked as much as this one, so I knew I had to get it. πŸ™‚

Apologies if the picture is too large. 

Post # 80
277 posts
Helper bee

Your dress looks great!

Post # 81
125 posts
Blushing bee

This is just the sample – so it’s not the right fit. But I wanted simple and classic… and I think I got it πŸ™‚ My favorite aspects are the buttons in the back (not pictured cause it was clamped) and the POCKETS! haha. Can’t wait to wear it June 2018

Post # 82
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2018

alikat93 :  it has pockets?! SOLD! πŸ˜‚ you look great!

Post # 83
125 posts
Blushing bee

mobaybride18 :  I was pretty much the same way with the whole pocket thing, it was the first thing I pointed out when I came out of the dressing room with it on πŸ˜› Thanks so much!

Post # 84
8 posts
Newbee

Eloping from the UK to San Francisco City Hall (part of a 4 week holiday with our 2 girls).

Vivvienne Westwood cocotte dress. I have dress regret at least once a week and wish I had got something a little longer! 

Post # 85
1134 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Fremont, CA

neegan :  then how about getting a detachable overskirt? πŸ™‚

Post # 86
8 posts
Newbee

lifetimegoals :  ive already been looking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I probs change my mind a hundred times before wedding! I will decide once I get shoes and other accessories! It’s really hard as we are telling no one about wedding so I can’t ask the people I usually go to for advice about clothes etc (mam, sisters)! 

Post # 87
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

alikat93 :  That’s SO pretty! I love how it’s so elegant and classic with the satin and the pleated top of the skirt, but then there’s the criss-crossing on the bodice that gives it a modern twist.

Post # 88
92 posts
Worker bee

22179699_1670059949705673_1290350237524114593_o

Here’s a pic of me in my dress! My wedding is may 26th, 2018! 

Post # 89
6 posts
Newbee

I’m waiting my dress from brand called ADELAMOUR.. Still need wait about 4 weeks.. Soooooo excited :))))

Post # 90
14 posts
Newbee

starlit_gown_spearmint_1 (1)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors