- 8 years ago
- Wedding: April 2011
I was very pleasantly surprised to see the quote from a flower shop near my house. Since it seems like when vendors hear the word “wedding,” all prices get doubled, I anticipated it would be much more.
The shop owner quoted me $380 for:
- Bridal Bouquet
- Toss Bouquet
- 3 Bridesmaid or Best Man Bouquets
- 6 Vases – 1 for each bouquet
- 6 Bouts (for Groom, 3 Groomsmen, FOB, and FH’s grandfather)
- 2 Corsages (for MOB & MOG)
- 6 Reception Centerpieces & Vases
- Including tax & delivery!
It was going to cost me about $350 to DIY my flowers. I’m a happy bee right now! 🙂
Anyone else get pleasantly surprised by a quote they received?