(Closed) I got married 9/2/2012!!! Pic Heavy

posted 9 years ago in Recaps
Post # 32
1955 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Wow! What a beautiful setting for a wedding! You and your hubby look so happy! Congrats! 🙂

Post # 33
3584 posts
Sugar bee

Your dress is so amazing and unique!!!! Congrats!!

Post # 34
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Post # 37
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Beautiful! I love your hairstyle! Congratulations! 

Post # 39
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Oh my gosh, so beautiful!!  You look lovely (your hair!!) and your hubby looks really sharp – nice shoes!  Congrats on pulling off a gorgeous wedding on a small budget.  And I love that keychain, too!  🙂

Post # 40
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wow you guys look so amazing and happy!!! Congratulations! I love your location and your hair is gorgeous! lol the kids are so so cute!

Post # 41
1223 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Love it! Sending many years of happiness your way. Wish I realized the whole babies breath bouquets, I would have had fresh flowers as oppose to silk. Having my bridesmaid carry the babies breath, and we carry a bouquet of my choice. To late now, my silk flowers are still lovely!

Post # 42
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

OMG!! I LOVE your dress!! So unique and georgous!! 

Post # 45
1335 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

omg that is so beautiful!!  Everyone looks so happy and the dresses (yours and the bridesmaids) all are gorgeous!

Post # 46
3872 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Congrats on a gorgeous day!  You two are SUCH a cute couple, and I love your vintage dress!  I am so impressed that you pulled off such a lovely wedding for $4000! 

Also, your daughter is sooooo cute!  Like, so cute that I should stop looking at this thread before I forget that I am not ready to have a baby yet lol

The topic ‘I got married 9/2/2012!!! Pic Heavy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors