(Closed) I got THE dress…..Allure C230

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

That dress is stunning! Congrats on choosing your dress!

Post # 5
3361 posts
Sugar bee

Oh wow !! That dress is amazing !! Do you have any photos of you wearing it ?? 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi! I found the c230 online and am struggling to find a store where I can try it on. Could you please let me know where you purchased yours and post pictures? 

Thanks! 

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hey! Im new and I bought the same dress! I love it!! 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi. Please post pictures! I love the dress. my wedding is in 2014 and I am interested in buying dress from you if you are going to sell after wedding. What size are you wearing?

Thanks!

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just bought this dress if you have any pictures of it on u please please please post! I’m I love with this dress can’t wait to have mine come in!

Post # 12
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

that is one of my dream dresses!

Post # 13
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Ooooh I love that dress!  Do update pics when you get them 🙂

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

would you happen to have any pictures of you in the dress? i LOVE this dress but i can’t find anyone in my area that has to the dress to try on…would love to see it on someone else before i order 🙂

Post # 15
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Gorgeous dress!!

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee

Hello brides to be. 

I bought this dress for my wedding and I lovvvveee it, however my fiancé is telling me that he wants to see me in a ball gown…. So I’m trying to sell mine 🙁 the dress is a size 4 and with tags. I barley touched it. It’s in a garment bag and is not altered at all. If you want more pictures or anything please email me. I need to sell it as soon as I can. The price that I paid for it was $3200. But price is negotiatable. 

The topic ‘I got THE dress…..Allure C230’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors