(Closed) I got the new facebook timeline & now I am in complete tears :(

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 4
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there too and I know how painful it can be. All I can say is cry when you need to because all the tears help us grieve in the end.

:hugs:

Post # 5
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am so scared of getting the fb timeline!! I had the most horrible terrible breakup of my life with my ex Fiance and parts of my heart are still in repair after being completely crushed and I don’t want to relive ANY of that.

I also used to be a lot prettier/thinner a few years ago and seeing old photos hurts sometimes… I just think remembering the past is not a great idea for me. Plus theres tons of friends I miss dearly.

AH fb fail… this is such a bad idea.

Post # 6
3220 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

ugh, I’m so sorry you had to be reminded of this.

I had to take a few hours and go through and delete a TON of old stuff. now that it’s clear of weird/awkward/bad memories, I loooove the new timeline. 

Post # 7
1691 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

big hugs…so sorry

Post # 9
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m sorry =(

Is the timeline something you tell facebook to change or is it an automatic thing? I’m not sure how it works…I don’t post much, so I’m not too worried, but am just curious.

Post # 11
7408 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

That sucks.  So sorry it got thrust at you like that.

Post # 12
2031 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Oh honey, I’m so sorry!!  I was worried about the new FB timeline, but luckily (?) I didn’t really use it until after my husband died…so nothing too shocking popped up.  I’m sending you hugs!!

Post # 13
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

You can hide old posts somehow.  I will look into it and explain how.

I’m so sorry though.  (hugs)

Post # 14
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

So sorry that happened to you. I am trying to avoid getting the timeline too (I still don’t have it yet, but some of my friends do and it doesn’t look good at all to me). I have a pretty depressing past that I don’t want to remember myself.

Post # 15
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: i made this mistake too…i saw the post i made shortly after finding out Darling Husband1 was gone.  “i need to wake up from this horrible nightmare.”  completely fell apart.  :'(  i’m sorry for your loss.  (((hugs)))

Post # 16
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Estep!!! 🙁 hugs!!!

I got the timeline… but I don’t see an actual timeline, just a different arrangement of pictures and page?

The topic ‘I got the new facebook timeline & now I am in complete tears :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors