Thinner belt : (14 votes)
    26 %
    No belt : (24 votes)
    44 %
  • Post # 2
    2807 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

Normally I love belts but I think both of them cut you off too abruptly.

I think it looks stunning with no belt. I would just do a necklace, bracelet, earrings, and veil if i were you. Probably a pendant necklace of some sort so it goes with your sweetheart neckline.

Post # 4
    587 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    Jules725:  I really love it without the belt! I think with just a necklace and earrings and maybe a bracelet, you’d look absolutely gorgeous. 

Post # 5
    1440 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
    Jules725:  all you need  is a necklace and earrings! The belt cuts you off- honestly you look much slimmer without the belt! The hair is gorgeous

Post # 6
    144 posts
    Blushing bee

I like the thicker belt on you, it gives a defined waist. 

gorgeous dress! 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  SoStuck.
    Post # 7
    1275 posts
    Bumble bee

I am typically a blingy belt type girl, but I think you look beautiful without it. I also love your hair! If my hair would actually grow as long as yours, I would feel like I had died and gone to heaven!!!

You didn’t ask this, so I am not trying to offend you in any way, but would you consider a crinoline/petticoat that isn’t quite as big? I think that might make the skirt part of your gown a little more ‘flowy’ and feminine. Just a thought!

Post # 8
    2789 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I like both, sorry. What if you went without a belt for the ceremony because  you’ll  have a veil on…and then add the belt at the reception  when you take your veil off?

Post # 10
    237 posts
    Helper bee

Ooh, that’s tough because it looks beautiful with or without a belt….but I do love sparkle, so I’d go with the thicker belt. And agree that your hair is gorgeous!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  sparkle1819.
    Post # 11
    207 posts
    Helper bee

No belt. It elongated your waist without one 

Post # 12
    1275 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    Jules725:  this is beautiful!  You are going to be gorgeous on the big day!  Love the skirt in this pic!

Post # 13
    197 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Villa Christina

View original reply
    Jules725:  I tried on this dress in champage (love it in ivory so much more) and it was not the one for me but mom cried over it! lol. I do remember though that the belt looked odd and when I tried it and i decided that if i were to get it, it would be without the belt because it didn’t look right. A girl saw me try it on and tried it on after me however and she tried it on with a belt and it looked great on her and she ended up getting it. I voted without a belt and it looks amazing either way but good luck!!!

Post # 14
    46 posts
    Newbee

I voted no belt! I think no belt elongates and flatters your waist 🙂

Post # 15
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2016

I am wearing this dress in June with no belt. I thought the belt took away from the rest of the dress. What are you wearing for shoes? Ivory?

The topic ‘I have my Mori Lee 2674 dress! Need help w accessories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors