Post # 1
I feel like there’s been a lot of negative posts about fiances, husbands, partners, and so forth so I wanted to post some great things I love about Fiance to bring the love back to the hive 🙂
I have so many reasons, but here’s a few that are on my mind at the moment.
Our relationship is so solid and calm. We are happy together, there is no drama, we love each other, and there are no problems so to speak. We rarely fight except the occasional bicker. I feel so comfortable and happy in our relationship!
I can’t wait to marry him, I have no doubts, I know he’s the one. I have never cheated on him. I believe the same about him. I completely trust him.
Why do you love your partner? What are things he or she does that makes your heart sing?
#ILoveMyMan #FiancesAreGreat #FeelTheLove
Post # 3
I love my Fiance because:
1. He makes me laugh constantly. He gets these great belly laughs out of me that no one else does.
2. We are always on the same page. He will give me a look or smile and I know exactly what he is trying to say from across a room.
3. He makes me into a better person, he makes me more confident in myself and makes me feel beautiful.
Post # 4
1) I can be completely myself around him. He loves me for me and all my weird quirks. He even finds my quirks adorable 🙂
2) He inspires me to be a better person.
3) We have so much fun together. Every day with him feels like an adventure.
4) He is so loving and caring. I have never once doubted his feelings for me, not once. And I used to with my exes. But with him, it’s different 🙂
5) He is constantly making me laugh. We also do frequent banter and silly conversations that both make us laugh so hard. I could never joke around like this with anyone else!
6) He makes me feel beautiful and smart. He tells me that I am amazing and that he loves me all the time. But he’s also not afraid to call me out on my bullshit or when I’m acting like a brat or a bitch lol. He definitely can stand up to me and tell me that I’m overreacting, which is important lol.
I could go on but really, it would take me forever to type out all the reasons that I love him. 🙂
i know there’s no such thing as perfect but…I’d say that our relationship comes pretty damn close to perfect. He’s the one for me and I love him so much. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him! 🙂
Post # 5
@LadyBlackheart: “I can be completely myself around him. He loves me for me and all my weird quirks. He even finds my quirks adorable :)” +1!
He’s the only one who i can truly be myself around!
2) we sing all the time about random shit. No, we’re not great singers, but we love to sing as a joke
3) he always makes me laugh
4) I can completely trust him. He lent me his phone on the weekend because mines been acting up and never snooped. Never once have I snooped anything of his.
5) Snuggling with him is the best thing in the world
6) he encourages me! I don’t think I could have accomplished what I have if it wasn’t for Fiance
Post # 6
1. He’s the hardest working, most ambitious person I know. He does whatever it takes to get to where he wants to be and in large part, is doing what he’s doing so that we can have a comfortable, happy future together.
2. He always makes me laugh..usually by doing or saying weird, creepy things. We also have the same sarcastic sense of humor, which I love. Often times, we’ll make a joke when we’re around other people and it just goes over their head..but the other one of us always gets it.
3. He supports me in whatever I do. Unlike him, I didn’t figure out my “life plan” at 19, but no matter how many times I change my mind, he is always behind me 100%.
4. He loves our dog an incredible amount. Watching him with her makes me realize what a good father he’s going to be someday.
5. We are equals. He doesn’t make me feel stupid or talk down to me. He helps out with stuff around the house. He’s learning to cook. He is truly my partner in every sense of the word.
Ah, I could go on and on. Love that guy!
Post # 7
1) He makes me laugh when my days are shit.
2) I can be completely honest with him, and myself.
3) He makes me feel like I can accomplish anything.
4) He can make me feel calm when I’m having a freak out.
5) I can feel absolutely terrible, bedridden with the flu, and he’ll still say to me (with the biggest smile, might I add), “you’re still the most beautiful girl in the world”
6) He tells me my dreams and goals aren’t stupid – I’ve gotten that a lot in my life.
7) “This waiting thing is too long, I just want you to be my wife already!”
8) If it means that much to me, he’ll watch Doctor Who with me.
9) He makes a mean tuna bake – could eat it all the time!
10) “You changed my mind. I never wanted marriage or kids before I met you.”
There’s definitely a zillion reasons more, but I don’t want to bore you girls!!
Post # 8
i love him because he is always so positive about everything in life
hes funny and makes me laugh daily
he accepts me for me
he loves my son just as much as i do and hes so knid and gentle with him
he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world even when i feel atrocious
he makes me see the good in things
he can talk to me and calm me down when i wanna be a bitch
hes so thoughtful and caring
hes soooo handsome 🙂