(Closed) I know it is super early BUT December 2016

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 196
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am cautiously joining in the conversation. Can someone send me the FB group info? 

How far along are you? 9w1d

What number will this baby be for you? 2nd

When is your due date? 12/27

Hhow many cycles have you tried? 6

When did you see your BFP? 4/26

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? Told my husband over the phone, he was out of town and I just blurted it out! Have told parents and sisters. One good friend

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? I am not sure yet. We had a loss at 16 weeks last year so we will probably wait until more like 20 weeks if we do a big annoucement at all. Obviously friends and family will know as we see/talk to them, but I mean more if we do a FB announcement at all

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? It was confirmed yesterday that it is a singleton. Twin pregnancy but one of the twins is not viable. Hoping for another boy but just want a healthy baby

Symptoms? My boobs are huge and sore. I am so so so tired and nauseous. No throwing up but just blah all the time. 

First appointment? I have had 2 so far. I go back in another 2 weeks for chromosome testing. 

Finding out gender or staying team green? We will find out

What are you hopes for this pregnancy? Healthy. That is all

Post # 197
298 posts
Helper bee

Hi Bees I wanted to give an update! I just got home from my first ultrasound. The tech was amazing! First she tried to do the regular belly ultrasound but said my bladder was too full. I emptied my bladder she could see better but still not clearly. Then she did a transvaginal ultrasound. That was amazing the picture was so much clearer. She was so friendly and was talking to us the whole time explaining things and asking questions. She measured the heartbeat but said they don’t let people listen until 2nd trimester. The heartbeat was 174 bpm which she said is great. She said the baby is measuring just how it should with my dates. She said my due date may be 1 day earlier or later but they will keep it as is for now based on lmp. She sent us home with 3 pictures and I can’t stop staring at them. It just seems so crazy that there really is a baby in there. I thought I would be emotional but I wasn’t I guess just more nervous and I just still feel shocked and it doesn’t feel real. Dh was cute he stood up and kept getting closer to make sure he could see everything she was talking about. I feel so relieved and happy I had to share. I am dying to tell our family but we are waiting about another month and going to do a big reveal. This is the hardest secret I have ever kept. Anyway just wanted to give an update! Thanks for all your help and listening!

Post # 198
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

MrsJet:  Congrats! What a huge relief! Another month? Good for you guys for holding out. How far along are you?

Post # 199
143 posts
Blushing bee

MrsJet:  Yay! Glad everything went well 🙂 I thought I’d be more emotional, too, but with nerves, I think I was just in awe of the whole thing. It’s crazy, isnt it? You know you’re pregnant, you feel the symptoms, but it’s not really “real” til you see that little babe on the screen!   It’s soo hard to keep a secret but a big reveal sounds fun.

Post # 200
298 posts
Helper bee

I am 9 weeks.  Ill be 12 weeks on June 16.  I have my next doctors appointment June 20 so I wanted to wait untiil after that to make sure things were okay before sharing the big news.  My birthday is June 27 and we are planning on getting both families together for dinner and surprising them I’ll be 13.5 weeks then.  It has been so hard there are days when I just want to blurt it out mid conversation.  Especially because I am so close to my parents and my sisters are dying for us to have a baby.  I just know the will all be so excited that once I tell them everyone will know and I am not ready for everyone to know just yet.  I also know my mom and DH’s family will begin to question what are plans are as far as me working and day care and I don’t have those answers just yet.  Hopefully time goes by quickly and no one catches on until then.  We will see family a lot this weekend and I am worried as I feel bloated and like I have gained weight I am hoping they don’t notice!

Post # 201
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

MrsJet:  Makes sense.

We told our parents around 7 weeks. Since we’ve told a couple siblings and a close friend. We plan on telling the rest of our siblings within the next week and next weekend we’re having a BBQ where we’re telling some extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles) and close friends. I’ll be 10.5 weeks then. From that point it’ll be out there, ut I probably won’t ‘announce’ on social media until later on.

Post # 202
4892 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I have my first appointment this week and I am excited/nrevous! I will be 12w4d on Friday, the day of the appointment. I know they’ll do some blood work (which I hate doing), pee in a cup, etc… but can’t wait for the U/S!

We have only told immediate family, and only 3 of my friends know (from me asking them questions)… so I can’t wait to tell me. Although, it’s been nice to have this secret for the last 3 months.

Once we see the baby and know everything is going well (hopefully), it will feel more real.

Post # 203
298 posts
Helper bee

Good luck – let us know how it goes!

Post # 204
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How’s everyone doing?? I’ll be 24 weeks on Sunday! I can’t believe how quickly time has passed by!

The topic ‘I know it is super early BUT December 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors