Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days

What number will this baby be for you? 1

When is your due date? I think it should be around December 13th

How many cycles have you tried? 2

When did you see your BFP? A week ago on 8DPO- faint but showed up right away, took a digital this morning and it showed 2-3 weeks

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? Just my hubby, I had taken my first test last week in the morning while he was still sleeping and another at work that came up darker. When I got home we were going right back out to go shopping and the second I sat in the car I was like, I can’t hold this in anymore, I think I’m pregnant! I had hoped to do something cute but I’m horrible at keeping things to myself. We were also a little shocked because this was only our second cycle really trying and I have PCOS.

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? I don’t think we’re going to do anything special, just probably wait a couple of weeks. I might go visit my mom in May with my sister, so maybe I’ll tell her then.

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? I think singleton, but we’d be ok with twins, I’m secretly hoping for a girl, hubby wants a boy lol

Symptoms? My first symptom, and the reason I tested so early, was because I had this odd metallic taste in my mouth that wouldn’t go away. The next day it was still there so I took a test and saw a faint line. I’ve been pretty tired, had some light cramping in the beginning and still sometimes have the taste in my mouth, but so far pretty mild symptoms. I think I can feel the corpus luteum cyst because every once and I while I get a little discomfort on my right side when I move a certain way- it feels like other cysts I’ve had.

First appointment? Tomorrow just to confirm the pregnancy with my Dr. and she mentioned starting my chart. I have a newer OB who I just started to see and diagnosed the PCOS and started me on Clomid.

Finding out gender or staying team green? We’re going to find out- I’m too impatient to wait!

What are your hopes for this pregnancy? Having a healthy pregnancy and baby. This is our first and I’m nervous for a miscarriage because I’ve overweight and have PCOS. 

Post # 17
1229 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 4w2d

What number will this baby be for you? 2, my son was born in October 2014

When is your due date? December 14

How many cycles have you tried? 2

When did you see your BFP? Monday

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? So far, just my hubby.  I wanted to get my son a cute “big bro” shirt, but I kind of just blurted it out to my DH.  Oh well.

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? I’m hoping to keep it a secret to most until 13 weeks.  I may want to tell my mom/family a little sooner.  Maybe I will use the “big bro” shirt idea for a reveal.  We’ll see….

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? I am hoping for a singleton.  Either sex is fine with me, as long as he/she is healthy.

Symptoms?  What haven’t I felt?  3 days of unexplained diarrhea, metal mouth one day (seriously, my toothpaste tasted so bad that morning), weird boob feeling almost like itching or tingling at times, relactating, heartburn, so much clear/watery discharge, runny nose without any other cold or allergy symptoms, nausea, mood swings, constantly peeing

First appointment? I just scheduled it for May 16

Finding out gender or staying team green? We will find out.  I need to plan.

What are your hopes for this pregnancy? I’m hoping for an easy and healthy 9 months, and a happy, healthy little one at the end of the journey.  

Post # 18
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Would anyone be interested in a facebook group?  I’m not sure how to set it up, but I am in a March ’15 group from when I had my son and we all talk constantly still! it was the most valuable thing throighout pregnancy and postpartum!

Post # 19
1229 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Bridebee13:  I am interested in a Facebook group.  The one I am in from Oct 2014 is still very active and still valuable!!

Post # 20
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’ll introduce myself later… Not sue how to cut and copy on the iPad yet. Anyone else get hgc levels checked yet?  13 dpo mine were 73 had it rechecked today will hear results Monday… Feeling anxious waiting. I’d be interested in a Facebook group as well.

Post # 21
84 posts
Worker bee

Roll Call

How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days

What number will this baby be for you? 1

When is your due date? December 16th

How many cycles have you tried? 2 (got pregnant both tries, but the first ended up being chemical.

When did you see your BFP? April 4 (10 DPO)

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? Just my honey. I got extremely sick at work the day I got a positive test (super squinter). I begged him to come get me because I was puking and dizzy. Later that day I told him that I knew why I was so sick… 

Haven’t gotten sick like that since. I did read that some women experience implantation sickness… who knows.

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? Not sure yet. We may wait until we get past some of the screening that will happen around 10 weeks.

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? Twins would be cool, but scary at the same time. Will be happy with a heathy boy or girl.

Symptoms? Initial nausea, vomiting, dizziness which have subsided. Sore boobs since ovulation. Occasional headaches. My teeth hurt!!! Insomnia. Weird cramping and aching in lower pelvis. Palpitations.

First appointment? April 20th – 6 week ultrasound because of the chemical pregnancy.

Finding out gender or staying team green? Finding out!

What are your hopes for this pregnancy? 

To enjoy it and stay healthy and strong. I am a daily runner, and hope to keep my current run streak going until it reaches a year. Not sure which month of pregnancy that would correspond to yet, … probably 4-5 months.

I’m still worried about miscarrige, but my wondfos have progressively gotten darker and are almost as dark as the control now. Hopefully posting here won’t jinx this!

I am interested in a FB group. This is all so new to me.

Post # 22
332 posts
Helper bee

How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days ..roughy

When is your due date? December 16th?

How many cycles have you tried? 6 ( Had one chemical Pregnancy).

When did you see your BFP? April 3 (9 DPO)

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? Husband and our parents. I woke him up and hold him I wasn’t crazy I had shown him a test the day before where I thought I saw a line and he didn’t see it. So i took a digtial test two days later April 5th which confirmed.

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? I think we will wait till after the first trimestor to annoce it. We will tell a few close friends earlier.

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? Either twins would be cool. My husband wants a girl, doesn’t matter to me.

Symptoms? Very strange dreams, exhausted constantly, sore boobs, bloody noses?, bloated, ect

First appointment? Not sure yet, I had my hcg levels done, waiting on my 2nd hcg level results before we make an apt.

Finding out gender or staying team green? I’m a control freak so we will find out.

What are your hopes for this pregnancy?

Just hoping for a healthy pregnancy with no complications and a healthy baby!

Praying this baby sticks!

I’d be interested in a fb group as well.

Post # 23
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

If you guys would like to PM me your names as they appear on Facebook I will start a secret group. I still love staying on the boards but sometimes Facebook is so much easier! 

View original reply
beepee:  
View original reply
MissParrot:  
View original reply
coffeegal85:  

Post # 24
43 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone!

How far along are you? —  I’m not exactly sure..the first day of my last period was March 5th but it only lasted 2 days and normally it’s 6-7 days..so not sure if that would effect ovulation?  If not I would be 5 weeks and 1 day today. 

What number will this baby be for you?— My third. I have 2 boys..ages 7 & 4. 

When is your due date? — December 10th 

How many cycles have you tried? — 2

When did you see your BFP? — March 29th. 

Have you told anyone? How did you tell them? — Only my husband.  I told him as soon as I took a test and thought I saw the faintest squinter ever. He saw it too. And then I took another the next morning and he got out of bed at 4 am to see if there was a darker line & there was 🙂 

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? — I’ve had 6 miscarriages previously so I’m not telling anyone at all until we atleast  see a heartbeat. 

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? — singleton or twins would be great.. we’d love to have a girl but would be just as happy either way. 

Symptoms? — I’ve had more symptoms with this pregnancy so far than any other.. I’ve been exhausted. I’ve had nausea. Lightheadedness. And sore breasts.

First appointment? —  I was suppose to have my first ultrasound April 20th at 6 weeks 4 days but this past Thursday night I had a tiny bit of red blood when wiping :/ and alittle more friday morning so my dr had me come in to get bloodwork done.  HCG Was 2200.. going back tomorrow morning to see if there’s been an increase and also for an ultrasound.  Hoping they will be able to see something..

Finding out gender or staying team green? — definitely finding out the gender. I have zero patience when it comes to that haha 🙂

What are your hopes for this pregnancy? — That it works out and we have a healthy baby come December!!

Post # 25
332 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
beepee:  Yay we’re date twins…sorry to hear about your losses. Hoping this one sticks for both of us! Never thought I would concieve right away after having one!

Post # 26
1156 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

How far along are you? The app that calculated my due date says 4 weeks today

When is your due date? December 19

How many cycles have you tried? 4

When did you see your BFP? Yesterday – midday/3AM last night.

Have you told anyone? Husband and our parents. 

When and how do you plan on revealing your pregnancy to others? Maybe after the 8 week prenatal visit.

Are you hoping for a singleton or twins? Boy or girl? I’d be happy with one/either sex.

Symptoms? Cramping/Stretchy feeling. Vivid/crazy dreams. Headaches. Bloating.

First appointment? May 3rd – nervous/excited

Finding out gender or staying team green? Find out – I like to plan

What are your hopes for this pregnancy? Healthy pregnancy. 

Post # 27
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
MissParrot:  Hi Twin! Yes, I hope we both hold on to these little beans. This is probably gonna sound weird, but I was a little relieved with my CP. It gave me confidence that my body could figure out if there was something wrong with a pregnancy. Of course I was sad, but I think everything happens for a reason. How are your betas looking??? I’ve been using wondfo progression to gauge my progress.

Post # 28
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Not going to role call yet as I am only 9dpo and just got my BFP today!! I am interested in a facebook group as well as long as this one sticks! I am in the October 2014 group with Coffeegal85 and we are a very active group and I love those mamas and their babies!!

Post # 29
332 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
beepee:  Honestly I was expecting to mc when I had my chemical pregnancy …I just felt like something wasn’t right. I didnt allow myself to get excited really needless to say I was still heartbroken. I don’t think it has fully hit me that I’m pregnant now, still have. Fear of miscarriage but I think we are past where we were in February. My betas look good I think? Dun really know much about them last Thursday my hcg level was 73 and it doubled to 206 on Saturday. I go again on Thursday and than once a week till we hit 10,000 and than my Dr. Will do an ultrasound to determine the viability of the pregnancy. You can track hcg at home? How are your numbers?

Post # 30
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
MissParrot:  Awesome, those betas sound good to me… but I don’t know much either. I’m not tracking betas at home, just peeing on wondfos to make sure the line keeps getting darker, lol! I’m hoping to make it to the 20th without any bleeding, that’s when I get my first ultrasound. I’m already nervous! I can’t wait to hear you next number!

The topic ‘I know it is super early BUT December 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors