(Closed) I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?

posted 8 years ago in August 2015
Post # 17
9834 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

View original reply
@Omgbunnies:  I posted a few times asking about 2015 Month Twins boards, first  I was told 2 years ahead of time, so when they weren’t up early this year I asked again, then told Spring (Northern Hemisphere) and they’re still not up. So maybe this time we will be told Summer, then Autumn, then Winter. They probably won’t be put up until next year.

Post # 18
624 posts
Busy bee

Hey month twin – I am so excited now!  Looking forward to comparing plans with you – although this is my second time around I am loving the planning.  I feel I am in a place where I can choose to do the bits I want and not the bits I don’t want.  We are having engagement pics taken at our chosen venue this weekend and then if we like how they come out, we will book it and can then definitely sort the guest list (as far as you can two years in advance!!).

I have picked my bridesmaids which was pretty easy as I have two daughters and my best friend who I have know since we were three.  And we have the wedding band as originally it was the ring he proposed to me with (long story!!)

Well I guess you are only just about getting up now whereas I am back in the office after lunch on a wet and miserable afternoon.  Look forward to hearing all your ideas.

Post # 20
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Okay that’s too weird: I’m August 15, 2015 too! Date triplets:D!

Post # 21
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@BabyCarat:  wow how lovely!! whereabouts are you getting married?

Post # 22
648 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Blackie:  I’m in Canada:)

Post # 23
624 posts
Busy bee

Ooh am so excited now!  So great to hear you guys and your plans for 2015!  Glad I am not the only one!! Xx

Post # 24
648 posts
Busy bee

Thanks, you too^_^ We just decided it today actually after much discussion. But we decided that with me finishing university this year and starting my career, it would be too rushed to try to plan a weddung for 2014. Deciding to go with 2015 gives us so much more time and really reduces the stress.

Post # 25
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

An undecided July or August 2015 here! I’m impatiently waiting for the 2015 month twin boards to go up! Yay for 2015 brides!!

Post # 27
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@waitingalongtime:  I have! I have!  We have looked around at half a dozen venues and chosen where we want.  Haven’t actually booked it yet but will do in the next couple of months.  We have bought my wedding ring and chosen Fiance.  I have lots of details organised in my head.  Holding off on wedding dress looking just yet as hoping to lose a bit of weight first!

Post # 28
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
@jenefer:  Date twins! How often do you have to explain Pi Day? I have to like, ALL THE TIME, lol!

Post # 30
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi All m an August 2015 UK bride (engaged Christmas, 2012, looking to have a destination wedding in Mexico. Im not as well planned as some of you but think we have chosen a venue (an El Doardo resort) just got to wait until April 2014 to book as that’s how travel agents here work!!! Looking forward to seeing how all your weddings come together! 

The topic ‘I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors