(Closed) I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?

posted 8 years ago in August 2015
Post # 32
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@waitingalongtime:  So for those of us that ARE 2015 for sure… has anyone went to look at dresses/venues/ANYTHING yet?

I actually *have* my dress. But I bought it when I thought we were getting married in a year, so that’s not too bad. 

We’ve seen about 5 venues, we were ready to book one until the news broke that they were in foreclosure and not giving anyone their deposits back, yikes!! So we are still looking.

We want to get as much planned for and done quickly so we know how much $$ to save. 

Post # 33
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

View original reply
@jenefer: 
View original reply
@SoobySays: I found you date twins/triplets!  Happy Pi Day wedding to us!  (I posted yesterday looking for someone LOL)  It appears I am not the only one hooray! 

I already have my venue booked, but that is about it!

Post # 35
3051 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

2015 here!! but not sure of the month, either early in the year or sept/oct =)

Post # 36
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
@SoobySays:  WOOHO!! pie day twins!!! I explain it to everyone and 9/10 people dont care at all. Just makes me love it even more because only certain people will understand 🙂

Post # 37
156 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  WOW pie day triplets!! I love it!!! We are the three coolest.

Post # 38
641 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@jenefer: 
View original reply
@whatsherface04:

Wooo hoo! Cool Pi Brides unite! We are the greatest!

Yeah, most people don’t care even after you explain it, but it’s still fun for us and it only happens once in a few lifetimes! Wow, whatsher you have a venue already? How did you decide, it’s so far away!??!

Post # 40
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Summer or Fall 2015!!!!!

Post # 41
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

View original reply
@SoobySays:  We were just looking to see what what was around the area, and we found a low-cost venue with flexibility…so we booked it!  Also, it has this beautiful mountain lodge feel that won’t need much extra added to it.  We are huge savers/planners, so it feels so “us” that we would have something this far ahead.

I’m so pumped to see so many 2015 ladies!  I can’t wait til we are showing off our dresses to each other (Does anyone have one?!  Please SHARE!)

Post # 42
641 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  I hope that happens to us as well.

Just in general, how do vendors react to the rest of you when you tell them your wedding is 2 years from now? In my experience, their eyes kinda glaze over and they start talking in hypotheticals.

Post # 43
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Yay!!! Smile I’m not alone! Tongue Out

We haven’t picked a date/venue yet, but the wedding will probably be in November/December 2015.

It is soooo far away!

Post # 46
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@waitingalongtime:  Oh I totally love your dress!  I am trying so hard not to start looking at dresses yet but it is very difficult.

Here is one of my inspirations

The topic ‘I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors