(Closed) I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?

posted 8 years ago in August 2015
Post # 48
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

We have chosen a (tentative) DATE!! And we may have a venue!! We settled on Saturday, June 13, 2015. There are about 2 more venues left to see but we may have found The One. 

How do you decide to stop looking, or do you really keep looking and be sure to see every one?

We aren’t booking just yet, I know it’s crazy early. But I do feel like I’m getting venue fatigue and we aren’t even going that often (like once every few months).

How’s everybody else doing?

Post # 49
2224 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  I found a stock pic of my dress!! Keep in mind that I’ve since seam-ripped off the applique (I hated it!), I bought a belt to go with it, and I bought a puffy underskirt to give it a bunch of extra volume!

and the sash:

Post # 51
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

View original reply
@Omgbunnies:  

Congrats on the dress and the possibly the venue!  With our venue, it was the right price for us and the coordinator was so willing to work with our budget restraints it was an easy decision for us.  If you found one you like, don’t hesitate to book! (Those prices only seem to go up for these things!)

Post # 52
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

january 2015 bride here : ). i have the church i want and a handful of venues i want to look. other than that i just have colors picked and lots of wedding magazines haha.

Post # 54
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I just think it’s weird that there are still boards up for 2010 weddings but nothing for 2015 yet:/

Post # 56
2224 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BabyCarat:  

View original reply
@waitingalongtime:  

i made the idea for a 2015 and kill the 2010 and Gemstone said its coming soon 🙂

Post # 58
2224 posts
Buzzing bee

How are all the 2015 brides doing? Done any more research lately, got any planning done?

Post # 59
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Omgbunnies:  Good job:D! Yay!

Post # 60
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Omgbunnies:  Getting our engagement photos on Saturday so can decide whether to book photographer or look at a few more.

Planning a shopping trip next week as it is holidays from work, to go try on the above dress and few others by that designer.

Going to buy FH ring this month too.

Post # 61
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m a 2015 bride! Who is trying to lock 2013 pricing in with a venue??

The topic ‘I know its a long time off but….Any 2015 weddings out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors