(Closed) I know someone can help

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
436 posts
Helper bee

I personally don’t have one, but I think it’s Milgrain

Post # 4
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

I have a wedding band like that. It’s called art deco diamond band, bead and eye band, round and marquise shape eternity, Tiffany swing style band , scalloped diamond band. Those searches should bring you to what your looking for 

Post # 5
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Milgrain is actually the tiny little dots on the metal like on my ring: 

Post # 6
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Hans Fahden Vineyards

Milgrain is the fine scoring of the metal edge of the ring. I’ve heard bead and eye commonly for the style. 

Post # 7
4640 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I love that look on the band. 

Post # 8
3462 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’ve heard it called marquise and dot in addition to what MrsSparkle said 

The topic ‘I know someone can help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors