Post # 1
My fiancee is on a camping trip this weekend and although I’m missing him terribly (hats off to all the people who do a LDR) at least I’ve been productive this weekend. So far this weekend I’ve done the following:
- Took my cat to the vet (for her yearly check-up)
- Rented a steam cleaner and cleaned all the carpets in my house
- Went shopping and purchased my outdoor flowers for this year
- Planted said flowers out in my yard
- Went grocery shopping (weakly trip)
- Totally cleaned out the garage
- Vacumed and hand washed the car
- Cleaned the house from top to bottom
- Made a dessert for tomorrow
All I have to say is Martha Stewart “eat my dust!”.
Post # 4
wow! my FI’s away this weekend too & i haven’t done much of anything lol
Post # 5
Work it girl! Doesn’t it feel amazing?!
Post # 6
LOL thanks. It helps to stay busy as then I don’t feel so lonely with everyone gone this weekend Fiance and most of my friends included. I’m not use to spending the entire long weekend by myself. Oh well at least I made good use of it!
Post # 7
Please send me your motivation. =)
Post # 8
@li612: Amen sister. FI’s been gone since last Saturday, and the only thing I’ve really accomplished is watched two seasons of The Hills in two days. Yay, me.
Post # 9
Wow great job!! I’m always most productive when my husband’s not around too! He’s golfing right now and I should be folding laundry, but I’m watching My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding instead 🙂
Post # 10
- Wedding: April 2012 - Padua Hills Theater
Good for you! Having been in a LDR, being productive helps! But now that we live together I’m super lazy! Lol
Post # 11
I’m in an LDR with my Fiance being 8 hours away (distance closed in August, WOOHOO). And it’s ridiculously hard!! I wish I was that productive without him here but I’m not, I’m more productive when he is here lol.
Congrats on getting all that done. Want to come and clean my house?