(Closed) I need 4 bridesmaids gifts for under $100 help?

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 5
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

that’s my budget too! you may not be able to order anything “fancy,” but it can still be personalized. Here’s what I’m doing:

I went to my local Goodwill and bought beautiful wicker baskets. (About 50 cents each)

Then I went to Joann Fabric and bought fabric remnants that suited each person (if one girl likes blue and another likes plaid, etc) You use a hot glue gun to line the basket with the fabric.

Then I visited my local WalMart and stocked up on coordinating lotions, fragrances, bath salts, etc for each girl (You can personalize to each girl. And if you can’t afford what they’ve got at WalMart, check out your local dollar store because they have coordinating sets too. Or even better, since it’s close to christmas, a lot of stores have pre-packaged sets)

You can make little tags out of card stock or fabric with each girl’s name and hot glue it to the front of the basket, or embelish it with any kind of little fabric flowers, fake rhinestones, etc. (Again, WalMart or Joanns or any hobby or craft store has these kind of things)

It’s not hard and you can tell them you made it yourself which makes it way more special. I spent about $20 each.

Hope that helps!

Post # 7
244 posts
Helper bee

I played with the idea, too, of getting nice picture frames and taking them to the engravers to have each girl’s name engraved on them, then slipping in a pic us the two of us which they could replace later with a wedding pic. You could probably find frames online pretty cheap

Post # 10
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

http://www.1saleaday.com has jewelry for like sooooooooooo cheap and its nice!!! so does jcpenney.com 🙂  maybe bejewel some wine or margarita glasses for them… 🙂

Post # 11
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

What about customized tote bags filled with a few cute things like lotion, lip gloss, etc.? You can find tote bags for under $20 a piece online.

Post # 12
1723 posts
Bumble bee

I got mine some earrings to wear with their Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses from etsy for $15.  They are swarovski crystal pearls.  They come in just about every color and I got navy.

Post # 13
4824 posts
Honey bee

Shop the clearance section online and instore of stores like Kohls. That combined with coupons that are available get you great deals!

Like this one silver and diamond earrings.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/saleevents/1107/jewelrysuper/slide1/earrings/PRD~813655/Sterling+Silver+110ct+TW+Diamond+Hoop+Earrings.jsp’ defer=’defer

If you combine it with a 15% coupon that I got in the mail and its within your budget.

Post # 15
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Another couple ideas: 

I did an “emergency kit” with lots of travel sized things- bandaids, q-tips, hand sanitizer, lotion, lip balm, etc. 

I also gave them thermal totes from a company called Thirty-One…. they’re a party-based sales purse/tote/organizer company that has some cute prints. 

Something else to consider:

A lot of party-based sales jewelry companies have *great* hostess gifts. I gave my BMs jewelry as part of their gift, and I got 2 of the necklaces I gave them for free by hosting a jewelery party. I actually could have gotten all 4 of them free, but I wanted everyone to have different necklaces, and there were only 2 that I thought went well with my Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses. 

I went with Premier Jewelry b/c I have a friend who sells it, but I also know people who like Lia Sophia, Jewel Kade, and I know there are others out there. 

The topic ‘I need 4 bridesmaids gifts for under $100 help?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors