(Closed) I need advice!

posted 8 years ago in Career
Post # 3
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am not sure if by saying that your husband has a “good stable job” you mean that you both could survive for a little while on only one salary, but if that is what it means, then I say give your three months notice now and start looking for a job to do before you get a teaching job.  It is obvious from your post that you are miserable, and trust me, it’s not worth it.  Being miserable at work can really make you feel miserable in every other aspect of your life.  Good luck!!

Post # 6
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

If you’re miserable, quit the job.  You’re lucky that you can survive on one salary and have the option of quitting without another job lined up right away.  But, like you said, it’s almost impossible for you to try to get another job with the way your schedule is.  So, let them know you’re quitting, and then start looking for something else.  Besides, if you don’t get something else right away, just enjoy some vacation time. =)

Post # 8
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

If you are miserable (and you can afford it), put in your three months notice now.  Job search as much as possible in your last 3 months and apply to substitute teach.  Good luck!

The topic ‘I need advice!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors