(Closed) I need help!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
87 posts
Worker bee

You could use the stuff people use to keep dresses from falling down–check out hollywoodfashiontape.com.  That would probably be more comfortable than double sided tape, but that might work in a pinch.

Post # 4
754 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Yes, Victoria’s Secret has fabric tape that sticks to your clean and dry skin.  Craft/fabric stores would probably carry it as well.

Post # 5
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

I use Victoria’s Secret double sided tape as well for occasions when I wear shirts/dresses that I can’t wear a bra with.  They work great. 

The topic ‘I need help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors