(Closed) I need honest opinions on the boobage in my dress- 2nd fitting picture

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What's your opinion?
    Thats not too much cleavage- you're just in shock because they've never been that big before. : (109 votes)
    60 %
    That's definitely boobish, but the lace edging will fix it. : (62 votes)
    34 %
    Yikes lady! See if you can take more drastic measures to fix that. : (10 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 32
    2203 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

You look beautiful!

I wouldn’t worry about your grandmother or catholic aunts commenting about your cleavage 🙂

I’m sure everyone will be happy to celebrate your marriage and baby!

Post # 34
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

When i read the title, I was expecting to see boobs up to your chin! lol. I do not think it looks overdone at all. I think it looks fine without the lace edge, but it sounds like it is going to make you more comfortable and I bet it will look great! 

Post # 35
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Yea – I like it. I have about the same size breasts. Nothing wrong with a little cleavage. If you got it, flaunt it! You look beautiful!!

Post # 36
    518 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Personally, I love cleavage and don’t have a problem with it at all.  You look fantastic!!!

Post # 37
    4334 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I want to know if my grandmother or my catholic aunts are going to be saying stuff behind my back.

(Well…if you’re 4 months preggers on your wedding day…I think they’ll be saying stuff regardless!) but congratulations! 🙂

Post # 39
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Dress looks perfect! Congrats.

Post # 40
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Looks beautiful. Not too much boobage at all. 😀 Congrats on the wedding & the pregnancy!

The topic ‘I need honest opinions on the boobage in my dress- 2nd fitting picture’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors