Post # 1
Anyone else need to be held accountable to their to do list this week? I get the feeling it’s going to be a rough one!
1. Buy a new printer
2. Make “Will you be my bridemaid?” cards
3. Clean apartment for REAL
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Meet with potential photographer
6. Start serious gym regime
7. Design Save-The-Date Cards
8. Take each day as is.
Post # 3
Story of my life KM I need motivation all the time.. and getting off WB helps me! hehe.
My months to do list.. and heres my progress…
- Find/ Book the music and entertainment for ceremony and reception. (negatory.. havent done it)
- Start thinking about a bridal registry. (not even close to thinking about it)
- Start my search for my wedding cake. (way down on the to do list)
- Give my reception venue a call to talk about caterer. (my reception venue cancelled on me, so I searched for a new venue instead)
- Pay deposit for caterer and talk menus. (cant talk menus till i find new venue)
- Determine my budget for my flowers. (zero dollars till i find out venue cost)
- Send out our Save the Dates. (all ready to go for postage after my brothers wedding next weekend.. YAY!)
- Finish my flower project for reception venue or at least complete half. (half done)
- Finish the letters for hanging on arch way (at the moment they are just painted and looking boringggggg!) (tried jazzing it up… but epically failed)
3. Complete attachment of RSVP wraps for inside the invitation. (done!)
Post # 4
Yeah, my life would be way more productive if I got off WB but… um, yeah.