(Closed) I Need My August 2013 Bees to Make Me Feel Better!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

Oh man, don’t stress about it!  I don’t have a caterer yet, if it makes you feel better!  Or a dress!  I’m starting to worry too!  I made this whole timeline and I’m way behind on a few things…

There will definitely still be vendors available, it just might take more effort to find them!  Keep asking and emailing, I’m sure they’ve had people contacting them with much less time to go!  Plus what about those people who have, like, 6 month engagements?  My friend did, and she said she was able to order a dress without a rush fee or anything, and their wedding went off beautifully with all the vendors required.  

Don’t let it get you down, just try to take the first steps!  I keep putting everything off too, but I have a feeling it’ll work out just fine in the end.  As long as I don’t wait until next summer…  πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
3830 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

oh gosh dont worry!! I only just booked my officiant this week!

I am behind because i didnt do ANYTHING in Sept-Oct and then we hired a wedding planner, cause i was done lol. 

So just get doing! You can do it i’m sure there are lots of vendors still available!

Post # 6
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I dont have a caterer yet but you cant let the stress get to you. Try to make a goal per week, like one week talk to officiants next talk to photographers n so on and so forth. I wouldnt put it off that much longer but you still have wiggle room left!

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee

At least I am not the only one who feels this way. When we first got engaged I was a bride to be on a mission. I was so far ahead in planning…. Now with a lot of family issues and going back to school life got so complicated. I still don’t have an officiant. Or a DJ. Or a million other things. I am especially thankful for my amazing Fiance that can calm me down whenever I start stressing out too much.

Post # 9
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Where do you live? I might be able to help you out πŸ™‚

Post # 11
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@kkish3:  I have! I live in Kalamazoo, so a couple of hours from you. Too bad you don’t live closer, but I can still recommend our officiants and photographer, because they’re awesome.

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@kkish3:  Oh man, I actually thought I was on top of it (Aug. 3rd) and just booked my photographer yesterday:) Still no caterer though! You will find someone fabulous!

Post # 14
425 posts
Helper bee

@kkish3: Don’t stress out, you still have plenty of time. Just take your time and start researching. I have mine booked already but it didn’t take me long to research, contact, and book so don’t worry πŸ™‚ And if you need any help you have a bunch of August Bees who love to plan!

Post # 15
933 posts
Busy bee

Just wanted to chime in – I don’t even have a date (but it will be Aug 2013 – we are so so close to booking!).  All I have is my outfit and a loving & supportive fiance & bridal party.  It’s going to be okay!

Post # 16
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

lots of time hun – I am pretty far ahead of the game and people keep nattering to me that one too much already

The topic ‘I Need My August 2013 Bees to Make Me Feel Better!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors