- 7 years ago
- Wedding: July 2013
Yeah, I just wrote that title
So I want opinions on our venues…I want brutal terrible honesty about each one and I will even set up a poll for each choice. Because I know you bees want to have your 2cents and I want to hear them!
So heres the deal:This is what we want.
- A space appropriate for 40-60 people sit down dinner, as well as a space available for ceremony. Worst case scenario, we have two different venues for ceremony and the reception, but ideally we could have both in the same space
- A space that is either modern and clean, or historic and classic.
- A space that allows for outside catering and liquor
- A space that allows outside decor and candles
This is our theme:
These are the places!
Price: 650 to rent
2. Waterfall Events: http://www.waterfallevents.ca/weddings (our Fav)
Price: To rent, unknown, but we love it so we are willing to pay more. Also we would plan on the outdoor ceremony, beside the waterfall and have the reception in the gallery*** like in this layout
3. Heritage Hall: http://www.heritagehall.bc.ca/
heritage hall pictures
Price: 1250 max on a Saturday (less on other days and Fridays).
4. The Teahouse (stanley Park)
Price: Unknown and less willing to pay alot for it (as compared to Waterfall).
All except The Teahouse offer outside catering, all except Heritage hall (150-250), are within our seating needs (40-60) and all of them are nice we think. We just want to get opinions on maybe what is most worth it visually and what we are getting. The Teahouse offers internal catering and beverages, but Fiance loves the way it looks, so we are flexible. We want to narrow it down to 3 or even 2, so please give me the pros and cons, and be brutal!
Thanks again bees!