- 7 years ago
DH and I have 2 trips planned this year and I am in the works of booking and doing some research for them. We are going to Boston, MA sometime in May ( most likely Memorial Day weekend and staying 3 days) and also to NYC for New Years 2014. These are two trips that we both have wanted to do for a while, and our collective resolutions for this year will be traveling to new places. Here is what I am wondering:
- Where are some unique, but reasonable, places to stay in both of these cities? We aren’t set on a certain location and don’t mind traveling a bit by either taxi or transit
- If you had to condense down a “must see” list for NYC or Boston– what would your top 3 or 4 things be?
- We are always open to good restaurants– and after just doing some Google searches there are SO many, I don’t even know where to start!
- In Boston we will definitely be going to a Red Sox game, does anyone know where some good bars/restaurants are around the stadium that would be a cool place to hang out before or after the game?
- Any tips for navigating Times Square in NYC?
I know we have a lot of Bees here from these areas, I am hoping to get some feedback from y’all because TripAdvisor is just not really giving me some of the answers I need!