(Closed) I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

So colorful and cute! I don’t have any Save-The-Date Cards to share though. 

Post # 5
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

awe so cute! I don’t have any to share yet I was contemplating if it is too early or not.

Post # 7
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here’s the current mock-up of ours; I’ll have a little editing to do when we get the official art work, but I’m pretty happy with it as is!  They will be printed as a flat notecard with more lodging information/contact info on the back.

@MsPanda:  Those colors are so cheery!  Makes me smile 🙂

Post # 9
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MsPanda:  I’m considering putting an extra card in with the other info because I really want to do magnet Save-The-Date Cards and I feel like with 80% Out of Town guests it would be nice to give them more info. We’ll see what Fiance thinks about it though when its time to order them.

Post # 10
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@MsPanda:  those are amazing, where did you find them, if you don’t mind my asking?

Post # 11
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

That is adorable!

Post # 13
707 posts
Busy bee

I haven’t ordered ours yet, but I’m going to order ones just like this…including a picture with our dog and everything!

Post # 15
707 posts
Busy bee

@MsPanda:  Thanks! Yours are very cute, too! And I would also forgo having a picture for free STDs!! I should start entering wedding giveaways!

Post # 16
2786 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@ejay15:  Oh my god. The dog sign is actually the most adorable thing ever. He looks so happy! Ah!

The topic ‘I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors