(Closed) I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 92
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@elysion: Those came out great! And what a great picture!! 

Post # 93
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I am not doing any save the dates, but I love those I’ve seen here! 

Post # 94
26 posts
Newbee

These Save-The-Date Cards are all so cute! I especially love the one with the pencils. This is a mock-up of mine. My fiance is a pilot so I thought this was appropriate. πŸ™‚

I got the bi-plane template from theweddingchicks.com. Their website has so many cute STD and invitation templates.

Post # 95
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@kkish3:  Oops, just now saw this. They’re from envelopemall.com. I saw the same envelopes for 10x more somewhere else yesterday! EM has 100 for $14, this place had then $14 for 10.

Post # 96
3768 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

View original reply
@msuwxnerd:  very cool design!!  great way to incorporate your Fiance too πŸ˜€

Post # 97
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Traverse City

Ahhhh, everyone’s STD’s look lovely!!!  I just finished designing mine, still debating which photo to use for the front, but I’ll just post one option for now.  They are postcard style πŸ™‚ To be ordered very soon, hopefully sent out by end of November πŸ˜€ WE ARE UNDER THE ONE YEAR MARK, BEES!! 

FRONT

BACK

Post # 98
171 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@dondiva:  Such a creative STD to fit your theme! Love it πŸ™‚

Post # 99
171 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@vorpalette:  Cute STD! And we are date twins! I’m getting married in Traverse City that same day πŸ™‚

Post # 100
107 posts
Blushing bee

I’m sooo excited I was going to order stds that were $152 then I decided to go on groupon and found a deal for $17 for $70 for vista print scoreeee so I went the cheap way to save some money I will be adding magnets to the back of these let me know what you think and included I will print on a small paper our wedding website any suggestions on how to jazz up the plain white envelopes and how to type up the wedding website on a separate paper so it looks cute and fits in?????

Post # 101
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@idolina:  Thanks! I love yours, too! We were actually going to get married in Glen Arbor at FI’s uncle’s resort, but decided that it would be easier to have it where we live (Kalamazoo/Portage) instead. FI’s whole family is from TC!

Post # 102
425 posts
Helper bee

@soccergurl: Those came out so cute! Love the picture! Was that when he proposed or a picture you took later? Can you fit the website on the bottom, might be better so guests don’t loose the paper. For the enevelopes, print in color or add an image. Inspriations by Amie Lee is our invitation designer and if you find her on fb she has a whole album on enevelopes and some are very cute and creative!

Post # 103
3768 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@idolina:  that’s a really cute picture, and I love the heart on the calendar!  I wonder if the “We’re getting married” label should be a little bigger though, have you done a trial run print??

View original reply
@soccergurl:  Is that a real proposal picture??  So sweet!!  Maybe you can print up your wedding website along with that curly leaf design that’s on your STD design if you’re able to lift it, if not maybe a simplified leaf design? 

Post # 104
6261 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

We decided to go with these because it would help some more distant relatives to feel like they know our relationship a little better (his dad’s cousins, etc.) I think they’re really cute and it was really fun to personalize them! (these are the sample)

Post # 105
3768 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@MeiFrancis:  CUTE!  Love it, it’s so fun!!

Post # 106
332 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MeiFrancis:  I love them!!

The topic ‘I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors