(Closed) I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 107
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@MeiFrancis: I have never seen anything like these before and I LOVE THEM!!!

Post # 108
6261 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

View original reply
@elysion:  

View original reply
@parapluie:  

View original reply
@VermontBride13:  

I’m glad you guys like them! We were together since HS and were long distance so we changed the stats a lot- here’s what I actually ordered:

The color actually came out a little greener than this, which I like even better. We also ordered them in french for french-speaking family. I actually really like the quality- minted did an excellent job even if they were a little pricier.

Post # 109
1576 posts
Bumble bee

So cute!!!

Post # 110
137 posts
Blushing bee

These are ‘SAVE THE DATE of out party’ All have made, home printed and in an everlope made from a page out of a flwer book. As you open them to read them  they ‘tye the knot’ (sorry I cant seem to shrink the pictures)

Post # 111
3768 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

View original reply
@rainbowbee:  Lovely!!  The flower enevelopes are really gorgeous, I never even would have considered an envelope with a “print” on it!

View original reply
@MeiFrancis:  awesome, I love it!  Learned how to pvp, haha~

Post # 112
101 posts
Blushing bee

When are you guys sending out your STDs??

I was going to send it out early next year but then literally half a dozen of our friends just got engaged and we’re scrambling to tell everyone that 17th of August is ours!

So I’m thinking sending it out within the next month or so!

Post # 113
3768 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

View original reply
@thisisbrucebanner:  We were planning to send out our Save the Dates before the beginning of October.. that went out the window!  We’re still missing my parents’ friends’ addresses and a select few of FI’s friends/parents’ friends’ addresses -_-**  So we are definitely hoping to send ours out within the next month or so.. we have a lot of out of towners too, though.

Post # 115
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@thisisbrucebanner:  We sent ours the middle of last month. We have about 85% out of town guests, though.

The topic ‘I ordered our Save the Dates/ August 2013 bees show me yours!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors