(Closed) I overpaid on my contract, can I get it back?

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

yes. Ask him / her politely. He has a reputation and a business to maintain.

Post # 4
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Yes.  Show them the receipt and then say that it was added wrong and ask for a refund.  I don’t see why they wouldn’t make it right.

Post # 6
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My photographer actually made the same mistake on the initial figures but caught it early on. We worked everything out very easily and I forgot about it until now, haha. I would imagine your photographer will return the money and be very apologetic.

Post # 7
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Yes, definitely say something!

Post # 8
1405 posts
Bumble bee

@PinkMagnolia:  Take a deep breath and relax, people make mistakes.  You said yourself it is complex and a lot of numbers.  I am sure they will work with you on this and charge you the correct amount after you bring it their attention.

The topic ‘I overpaid on my contract, can I get it back?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors