(Closed) I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Thank You!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Post # 19
16 posts
Newbee

I am a Casablanca bride as well and ordered the 2077 in ivory/ gold sash/ sliver. I really wanted my dress in white but the bridal sales associate told me if I got it in white I would not have all the silver stitching and sliver beading and it would all be in white stitching. But now I looked on the Casablanca webpage and I see that it does come in silver stitching and only the belt will be white. I wish I had known and the lady really checked clearly because I did want a white dress and not ivory. I hope it will look ok and not dirty looking in my pictures. I have been looking to see what a white dress in this style looks like but can’t find it anywhere. No bridal stores have white sample dresses in 2077. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 20
16 posts
Newbee

Post # 21
16 posts
Newbee

Casablanca 2077 dress.

I absolutely love my dress and can’t wait till it arrives in Nov. I still look at my pictures on my phone every couple of days because it has been so long ago since I ordered it and I don’t want to forget what is looks like. 

Post # 23
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I have been searching this site for a few months now looking for women who have my dress too!! I am so thankful for this post. Mine arrives in December and I cannot wait to try it on again!!

I was wondering, what viel length are you all going for? My bridal consultant suggested a cathedral but with all the beading around the bottom I am nervous it would take away.

Anyone have a picture of it bustled?

Post # 24
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  I am also doing half up half down with loose curls! It’s going to be lovely!

Post # 25
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jac1yn:  I am doing a long church viel and half up and half down with curls. I am wearing a beautiful hair comb on my right side of my head. 

Post # 26
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2004

Beautiful details! Lovely

Post # 27
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Loving the whole look!!!

Post # 28
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

You look beautiful! I love the beading on your dress!! (:

Post # 29
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Aprilgirl Those are fantastic photos!  I wouldn’t worry about wearing ivory.  The ivory for this fabric isn’t yellow at all, and doesn’t look dirty.  It looks very beautiful! I don’t think many people wear white anymore. (Sometimes white can look cheap).

@jac1yn I was thinking of a cathedral veil, but no beading, I think this dress has enough beading ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s the back of the dress with a cathedral veil.  This veil had little things of bling all over it, but I’m not sure it’s worth the money to pay for that ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 30
16 posts
Newbee

Hey 

View original reply
@Happilyevaafter5:  thank you! Your encouragement made me feel a lot better. I know many brides do not order white anymore and ivory is the new color, plus I keep hearing that white can almost look blue in some cases, but my sister in law ordered her dress somewhere else in snow white and she looked amazing!!! Her dress was classy, elegant and pure and that’s how I am hoping my dress will look like even in the ivory.

@jac1yn I decided to order a veil without all the beading. At first I wanted more beading, but then realized how beautiful my dress is already that I don’t need anymore and the veil will be on for a short amount of time plus it will cost a lot more. I got mine with white trim on the edges and it has layers around the front so it doesn’t all look like one straight piece of fabic and you will be able to tell the difference between the dress. I really love the long veil I chose because it goes so well with the dress. Good choice and you look so pretty already. 

Post # 31
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Mrs_powerz:  Wow your wedding day is 3-23-2013. I really wanted that day too, but everything was too expensive at that time for us so we did in on 2-23-2013 instead. 

The topic ‘I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors