(Closed) I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Just wondering .. how close to white is the ivory? The bridal attendant talked me into ivory and now I’m freaking out! Help!! Embarassed

Post # 34
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hey 

View original reply
@jac1yn:  I just received my dress yesterday and honestly it is amazing!!!! It looks way more white in person than I thought and it’s so sparkly and clean.  You will love your dress so much and look so pretty! 

Post # 35
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I chose ivory, and it is beautiful! It’s not yellow at all.  I have not seen the white version.  I have very pale skin, so ivory looks more natural on me.

Post # 37
23585 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  Girl, you look gorgeous!!

Post # 38
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@abrown9 Gorgeous! Is it too big? It looks fine from this angle.  Maybe you just need to take it in a little in the chest area.  I know when I tried on the sample gown, it was huge in the chest area.

Post # 41
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Thats a goregeous dress! Congrats!

Post # 42
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  You look amazing!!! Thanks for calming me down about the ivory…it’s not yellowish or dull at all!! Best wishes!!

Post # 44
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This is the best topic!!! I love looking at all the pictures of this dress….I can’t wait til mine comes in February. I am also thinking of doing half up half down hair with a long veil. I am still not sure what type of hair piece I am going to do. I would love to see what everyone else has picked. keep those pictures coming of the most beautiful dress ever!

Post # 45
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@DisneyDiva:  Here is my dress I just got to try on last week. Tomorrow I will start my fittings to make the top tigher around my bust and get some length cut off. But I just love my dress and it really is very beautful and at a great price with all the beading I wanted. It’s very white actually and not yellow looking at all. I am so happy other women are sharing their storiesa and ideas and we can all compare. This is a great chat to have!! 

Post # 46
16 posts
Newbee

This is the idea I am going for. Purple dresses for the girls, half up and half down curly hair for everyone, purple smoky eye makeup, light lips, purple shoes possibly, long chandelier earrings for me and my beautiful sparkly brooch after I take my veil off. .  

The topic ‘I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors