(Closed) I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Post # 50
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  

That looks a lot like what we might be using! I guess we all have similer taste..lol. We are using this one by mori lee in a light pink. The picture was taken through the mirror, so the strap is really on the other side. The crystals on the shoulder go all the way down the strap in the back. What are you guys thinking of using for your flower girls?

Post # 51
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I bought this dress as well……my ribbon looks almost to be a pink color?  Maybe its the champagne/ivory version.  Did anyone get that color as well?

Post # 52
5 posts
Newbee

I was a Hurrican Sandy Bride My wedding was cancelled ๐Ÿ™  I still got married in the church, wearing a 5, 000 dollar sleak sheath Claire Pattibone dress.  We rescheduled our wedding for January 5, 2013.  Because nothing absoluetly nothing with my wedding has gone as planned I realize I will be over 3 months pregnant for my wedding reception January 5…..because this is my seond child I know I will have a small bump by then.  Went to 3 different stores because I know my first dress will not fit.  Found this dress as a sample size ten it fit perectly and I love it even more than my first dress I feel like a princess in it.  And it will allow my belly to get as big as it needs to. pictures I dont feel do it justice. Especially the ones on the casablanca website.  Has anyone seen it in the chapagne colored ribbon mine looks amost pinkish in person.  I really do love it way more than my orginal dress and it was 1/5 the price

Post # 53
5 posts
Newbee

Post # 54
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Ladies,

I just went to one of my fittings and we bustled up the dress this time, but when I saw my dress all bustled up it looked so puffy and full. I felt like I looked a little fat and my waist wasn’t  that skinny anymore. I felt more like a prom queen or princess than a bride and that’s not the look I am going for.

I did try my dress on with a petticoat so it made my dress fuller and the front shorter. I didn’t plan to have a petticoat so the dress was cut shorter in the front but now with it on I can see the white under layer.

So my question is, brides who have received your dress already and started the fittings how do you feel about how the bustle turned out ? Is your dress too puffy or full? Are you going to use a petticoat underneath? Also did you do French or American bustle style? I don’t even know what style I have on mine. I never got an option. 

Post # 56
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@LovelyLora81:  

Hi Hun I am so glad everything will workout for you in the end and you found another great dress. I am sorry that you had to go through and not get married when you had it all planned. But you will look amazing in the Casablanca dress and you will be a beautiful bride on your special day. We all love this dress and know it’s the one for us. Post some picutres up soon. 

Post # 58
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

this dress is stunning I have very mild dress envy right now lol you ladies all look fantastic!

Post # 59
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  

Yea I didn’t realize that my dress would turn out that full and poofu either. They said that is normal for ball gowns but I am not too sure about that. I think I want it bustled lower down to my legs and not high up to my butt. 

Have you received your dress yet and done the fittings? 

The topic ‘I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors