(Closed) I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 92
8 posts
Newbee

My daughter is wearing the Casablanca 2077 dress on June 28, 2014.  She is wearing a pretty pearl and crystal comb, but not sure on the veil lenght.  Does anyone have any suggestions or pictures of them with their veils.  Does anyone want to sell their veil? Thanks.  MOB

Post # 93
8 posts
Newbee

@YankeeAussie:  

Hello, my daughter also bpught this dress…did you ever get any responses on your veil? Still deciding too.

Thanks.

Post # 94
8 posts
Newbee

@laurenforte:  

Hello…my daugther also bought this dress!  Do you have pics of the bustle?  What about the veil lenght.

Thanks and congratulations!

Post # 95
8 posts
Newbee

@KateyA22:  

Did you wear a veil as we might be interested in purchasing the veil.

Thanks.

Post # 96
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is the veil I will be wearing my casablanca 2077, However I cannot sell it to you, my wedding is after your daughters.

Post # 97
8 posts
Newbee

@Cesca84:  

Congratulations!  Wedding date soon approaching.  Are you wearing a veil?  My daughter is wearing the same dress and cannot decide on length of veil.  What type of earrings are you wearing?

Thanks…MOB

Post # 98
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@JoJoMa:  

My wedding was in August and I wore the 2077. I originally wanted a very long veil but was quickly talked out of it when I realized it would be covering all of the beauiful beading in the back. Plus, outdoor weddings and long veils don’t always mix. I went for a veil in which the longest part hit the top of the beading on the back. The veil had crystals all around. I had a crystal and pearl headband. It was perfect! My bustle gave me a very hard time. In the store, it was perfect but on the day of my wedding, it kept poofing out giving me either a big butt or big hips. My bridesmaids were constantly fixing it. Make sure that the bustle is PERFECT. My veil was by Bel Aire Bridal. I hope this helps!

Post # 99
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@JoJoMa:  

I am wearing a veil, it is fingertip length.  I am wearing large pearl earrings with sparkle circling around them. They are not dangly earrings.  Also I am wearing a very sparkly hair band from bittersweet jewelery.  I am not wearing a necklace.  I have a pearl bracelet that my fiance gave me as my wedding gift (we gave our gifts early, we couldnt wait)

Post # 100
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@MissParrot:  

This looks like the same veil I have!

Post # 100
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My wedding was last July, and I am still so in love with this dress!  I went with a full length Cathedral veil and got so many positive comments.  Here are a few pics featuring the veil below.

Post # 101
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Aprilgirl :  do you have a photo of your veil?

Post # 102
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Pouyev :  did you buy the veil in your picture? I’m going to be wearing this dress and I have been searching for a perfect cathedral and you found it! Any info on where I can maybe find one?

The topic ‘I said yes to a Casablanca 2077!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors