(Closed) I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

LOVE! Congrats!!!

Post # 19
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

That looks like it was made for you. Congrats!

Post # 22
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Wow! You look fantastic! Don’t have the dress, but I love the way you look in it. Congrats!

Post # 24
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

OMGGG U LOOK BEYONDD AMAZING !

Post # 25
2231 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful gown! It looks amazing on you!

Post # 26
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i concur, its freakin’ gorgeous!

Post # 27
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I do not have this dress, but…my goodness you are a STUNNER in it!!! I love this dress and it fits you absolutely perfectly.

Post # 28
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Love this dress! Going to order it this weekend actually. Do you mind writing what your cost was for it, I’ve been getting 3 different numbers from different locations and it’s around $400 difference at one of the stores, sounds a little fishy that the price difference is so big.

Would appreciate your experience and price.

Thank you!!!

Post # 29
4344 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thats an amazing dress!

Post # 29
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

LOVEEEE this wow!!

Post # 30
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I said yes to the dress yesterday! I was not even going for Lace at all! I did not think I would like it. IT was the first dress I tried on…I imediately fell in love with it.  I tried on 5 others and they were not what I thought. I was originally going in to try on the Maggie Sottero Mia. But it was tooo prom dressy. This gown is very elegant and classy! I LOOOVEE it. It looks sooo much better on than in the models picture. I did not even think it was the dress I tried on when I went to Allurebridals.com. Are you wearing a petticoat with yours? What about veil? Have you decided yet? Are you going sheer or lace? Chapel length or finger tip? I am undecisive….!!!!

The topic ‘I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors