(Closed) I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Beautiful! You look wonderful! Congrats!!!

Post # 33
1111 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You are STUNNING in this dress!  So gorgeous.  I actually tried this dress on and it did not flatter me; it looks like it was made for you!  (I ended up going with another Allure.  Laughing)

Congrats on finding your perfect dress!  It is beautiful.

Post # 35
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

gorgeous!!! what a stunning dress!!! 

Post # 36
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@superh2ogirl:  I ordered it in Ivory…only because everyone told me lace looks better in ivory.  Allure white is paper white and looks cheap.  I will upload a few pics! these are from my phone, and are terrible quality…def does not show how gorgeous everything on the dress is. This sample was very large…one picture shows with a petticoat and one without…I am leaning towards no petticoat! I love birdcage veils! and was thinking about it…however jewish tradition is to “unveil the bride” so I do want to wear a blusher. What color did you order?

Post # 37
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Love lace dress! You two look fab.

Post # 40
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@am2012 – is the dress in your photo ivory?

Post # 41
8414 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

That dress is BEAUTIFUL on you!

Post # 42
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@for.the.love.of.baking:  Yes, the dress shown is ivory, and I ordered ivory:)

Post # 43
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@superh2ogirl: I am thinking of getting this dress as well. I was wondering what the color is on the one you are wearing. The one I tried on was champage. I am trying to find it in ivory. From the photos you posted I can really tell if it is has any color too it. You looked fantastic by the way!

Post # 44
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

hello ladies I bought the same dress but in lt gold/ivory I didnt like the way white looked on my skin tone. shes a beauty!!

The topic ‘I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors