(Closed) I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 48
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Stunning!

Post # 50
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

If anyone is looking to resale this dress after there wedding please let me know!!!! 

Post # 51
213 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful! Also love that veil!

Post # 52
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I love it!!!  You are just lookin FABULOUS!!

Post # 53
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

May I ask what you ladies paid in alterations? I bought this dress and absolutely love it. I’ll need to get the bust taken in a bit, a bustle, and also get it hemmed from the waist (that’s the one I’m nervous about, with all the appliqués and beading!).  

Also, how far ahead did you get your alterations done? My tailor is out of town and won’t be able to fit me in until about 4 weeks before the wedding.  I wasn’t sure if should go elsewhere, as I’m right around 7 weeks away, or if 4 weeks is enough time.  Thanks!

Post # 55
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@superh2ogirl:  Thanks so much! 

Post # 56
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Smillay8:  My dress is currently being altered. She is charging my $345.00. She has to hem it up at the bottom, add a bustle, add cups & elastic at the top. She is also making a little bit deeper sweetheart neckline. She has had my dress for about 4 weeks already and I will not pick it up till September 8th! She said she is not cutting the lace, which I was very thankful for!

Post # 57
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@am2012:

Thanks for the info…and I get to pick my dress up on September 8th, too!  The alterations person actually surprised me and said I wouldn’t even need the dress to be hemmed, which I was very happy about.  It actually ended up being very reasonable…$175 for  bringing in the bust and doing a sorta-complicated bustle (they combined styles and did a french bustle with the bottom layer and an overbustle with the lace).  Good luck with your wedding!!

Post # 58
3 posts
Wannabee

omgsh the dress looks so pretty on all of you! I have it too! Can’t wait to wear it!! As soon as I saw it I knew it was “the one”….YAY

Post # 59
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

As a fellow Allure bride I approve!

Post # 60
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Where did you buy that LONG veil…I LOVE it and I’m looing for the right one.  My dress is also Allure 8917

Post # 61
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Still debating on which color I want tho!!

The topic ‘I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors