(Closed) I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

love it!!

Post # 63
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i said yes to 8917 too!! i got it in the champagne/ivory 🙂 it was actually only  the second dress i tried on, but i knew it was the one!

Post # 64
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@superh2ogirl:  you look gorgeous in this dress!! & I know this post it old, but I purchased this dress and I’m looking for a petticoat or crinoline thing like yours to go underneath. What is it that you have underneath yours?

Post # 65
329 posts
Helper bee

@jessvs11:  I ordered the ivory champagne too! It’s such a beautiful dress!! Looks awesome on you!! Are you going to be wearing a petticoat underneath it?

Post # 66
2 posts
Wannabee

@Whitwhit1689:  aw thanks!! you look gorgeous in it as well!!  i don’t think i’m going to be wearing a petticoat underneath it, although it does look beautiful under superh2ogirl’s!

Post # 67
8686 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

You look gorgeous! 

Post # 69
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Id love to see this dress in action…has anyone had their wedding yet?!? Mine is next month!

Post # 70
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

What kind of bustles are you getting with this Dress?

Post # 71
329 posts
Helper bee

@FoxyBride14:  I’m not sure to whom you were asking this question, but I read your post and was like, “What’s a bustle?!” Lol But,  now that I’ve looked it up, I’m wondering if I could use one of the buttons already on the dress, since they go all the way down the back? I’m sure it’d have to be reinforced tho.

Post # 72
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m in love with this dress, looks amazing on you!!

Post # 73
3139 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Stunning 

Post # 74
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Anyone has pictures of this dress in wedding photos? 

Post # 74
1 posts
Wannabee

I know this is old, but did anyone have trouble sitting in this dress? I gained just the slightest in my hips and now I am having trouble! I have a little bit of time before my wedding, but i am worried about sitting!

The topic ‘I said YES to Allure 8917! It’s so gorgeous!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors