(Closed) I said Yes to the Dress!!! Justin Alexander 8602

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@jp1226:  Love that dress. It looks great on you! How much was it if you don’tmound my asking.  I can’t find a price online for it anywhere.

Post # 32
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@jp1226:  I second @Mysweetpea1003 I would like to know the price of the dress as well, my fiance actually likes this dress, and thats because he doesnt like any like this style so I would love to try it on if its in my range.

Post # 33
1298 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Beautiful! I also would like to say that I have a Justin Alexander as well and his ivory is white to me! I really wanted to order my dress in white as well, but my mother, Maid/Matron of Honor, and friend convinced me that ivory looked great on me….and honestly when I look at my ‘ivory’ dress I still think its white…its not even an off white!

Post # 34
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

gorgeous! I was also a Justin bride 🙂

Post # 35
201 posts
Helper bee

That dress looks great on you! It looks white from the pic.

Post # 36
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is the dress that I’m in love with as well!!!  It’s gorgeous and looks amazing on you!  I haven’t been able to find pricing for it anywhere either.  Would you mind sharing the price range? 

Post # 37
280 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous!! Gotta love Justin!! I’m a Justin bride also. 

Post # 38
1298 posts
Bumble bee

Its beautiful!!! I love Justin Alexander! I ordered mine in ivory and it still looks white to me lol!

Post # 39
651 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Beautiful. I say stick with ivory, like others have said it will most likely look white anyways without looking cheap

Post # 40
2515 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That dress is stunning on you. The ivory looks good on you too. It looks pretty white to me.

Post # 43
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Beautiful!  This dress looks amazing on you.

Post # 45
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

You look gorgeous!! Love the sparkle, too 

Post # 46
5636 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

This dress looks amazing on you and I agree with everyone else stick with  the ivory!

The topic ‘I said Yes to the Dress!!! Justin Alexander 8602’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors