(Closed) I tried on Mori lee 1256 today!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

@collie30:  Beautiful and you have the figure to pull it off. But, I did think think the ruffles were a bit much.

Post # 6
2914 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@collie30: gorge! I personally prefer raw edges because hemming adds some weight/bulk. 

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

@collie30:  Hi I am new to the group! I tried on the ML Angelina Faccenda 1256 on today! And I said YES TO THE DRESS!!! At first I wasn’t thrilled about it, but when they put the veil on me….I was in tears! So, I purched it..and the veil too! 🙂 Everything about the dress I loved! Just a few alterations and I will be ready to walk down the aisle on 12/13/14!!!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

collie30:  This dress looks awesome on you! I to purchased this dress for my upcoming August wedding. I haven’t lost as much weight as I was planning to and I am needing some really good undergarmets for support. But because of the low back I can’t find anything that won’t show. Have you decided if you will be needing any undergarmets? If so which one?

The topic ‘I tried on Mori lee 1256 today!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors