Post # 46
1. Activity: listen to a podcast or crafting of any kind!
2. Vacation: boyfriend and I went on a cruise to the Virgin Islands – absolute best vacation ever 💕
3. Movie: pride and prejudice
4. Food: potatoes of any kind!
5. Month: December because I can wear cute sweaters but it’s still 40-50 degrees outside and not brutally cold yet 🙂 summer is SO and I’s least favorite time of the year because we are both very sweaty people 🤣
6. Random favorite: my 2 kitties ❤️
Post # 47
- Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY
- Activity/thing you do by yourself
Getting my nails done. I don’t have a lot of “me time” things that I do, as I often prefer the company of my husband and family or friends, but it’s always relaxing to go get my gel manicure and occasional pedicure.
- Vacation place (city, town, country, etc)
We just got back from Italy and Spain so it’s hard to choose! Bermuda is also one of my happy places.
How can you choose just one? I enjoy horror/psychological thrillers but my favorite movies are the ones I loved from my childhood, like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and A Christmas Story.
I’ll never turn down a good steak. Filet mignon is my favorite cut, cooked medium.
- Month of the year
Probably December for the holidays, but summer is my favorite season.
- Name any random favorite
Roses are my favorite flower, and a favorite surprise from my hubby.
Post # 48
- Good morning Bees. I just realized I started this and never answered myself so here it goes:
1. Alone activity- Sitting at a cafe in the afternoons and just people watching while sipping my drink slowly.
2. Vacation- For city, nothing beats Paris. I don’t care if others say it’s dirty, expensive and overrated. The city is just beyond gorgeous and the ambiance is indescribable. It never gets old for me. For a quiet few days and you just don’t wanna do anything, probably Palm Springs. For beaches, it’s TBD. I have to explore more.
3. Movie- Bridges of Madison County, American Beauty, The Good Girl
4. Food- Mixed Spanish Paella (seafood, chicken and veggies)
5. Month/Time of the year: Definitely May, especially around Memorial Day Weekend.
6. Random- I’m obsessed with designer luxury handbags.
Post # 50
1. activity – read or watch a movie with a good glass of wine.
2. place – by a lake or the ocean somewhere in New England.
3. Movie – Addams Family (childhood fav) Love & Others Drugs (adulthood fav)
4. Food – Mexican
5. Month – July … with October as a close second.
6. Random Favorite – My dog.
Post # 51
KittensBee : Omgosh!! Your babies look like mine, I have two siberians! I love them so much.
Post # 53
1. Favorite thing to do by myself: Read or listen to books
2. Favorite vacation place: Hawaii and Lake Crescent
3. Favorite Movie: Ever After 🙂
4. Favorite Food: good fried rice and salad
5. Favorite Month of the Year: July! It’s the most beautiful and sunny time in the PNW!
6. Random Favorite – Cacti!
Post # 55
- Activity/thing you do by yourself – read or watch movies
- Vacation place (city, town, country, etc) Ocean City NJ
- Movie – Pulp Fiction
- Food – Pizza
- Month of the year – March
- Name any random favorite – taking a shower with good-smelling wash
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links “> </div>