Post # 1
Ok this is really funny but I actually won the contest through Modern Bride Magazine for "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride". It’s promoting the movie, "27 Dresses" with Katherine Heigl!
I saw it on a post here: http://www.weddingbee.com/tag/bridesmaid/
and decided to enter just for fun since I’ve been in 6 weddings!
SO they picked ME! So crazy! I’m excited but a bit shocked that I was picked! They still aren’t sure if it’s in Los Angeles or NY. I’m hoping for NY since I’m in LA already!
My prize is: Going to the viewing of the red carpet premire of the movie. Taking a picture with Katherine Heigl! Getting my hair and makeup done for the premire. AND getting to wear a designer dress! I need to find out if I get to KEEP the dress though! 🙂
Anyways, I’m excited and wanted to share! I’ll keep you girls posted!
Post # 3
- Wedding: January 2018 - catherdral ceremony/private club reception
Congratulations! That sounds like so much fun!
Post # 4
Congratulations! You’ll have to tell us how it goes!
Post # 5
- Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel
Congrats!!! I love Katherine!!
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2008 - Hotel on the westside of Los Angeles
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations! Have a fabulous time and report back with pictures when it’s over!
Post # 8
Thanks everyone! I will for sure report back!
They said it will be some time in Dec. most likely!
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
oh my gosh! This is so fun! you’ll have to post pictures!
Post # 10
- Wedding: September 2007 - Hyatt Lodge, Oak Brook IL
Awesome, congrats!! Did you have to write an essay or submit pics or something? We’d love to see it!!
Post # 11
Yes, I had to write 100 words or less about how many times I was a bridesmaid. They said that mine stood out because I was just in my twin sister’s wedding as her Maid/Matron of Honor.
She said the premise of the movie is that the girl is now in her younger sisters wedding as the Maid/Matron of Honor. So they thought it fit!
I did send a pix of just my sister and I.
I need to figure out how to post a pix on here! Then I will post one for sure! 😉
Post # 12
- Wedding: May 2008 - Zen Garden in the East Bay w/ reception in a floor-to-ceiling window Atrium with views of the Zen Garden
that is so awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!!! can’t wait to hear, read, and see more about it all! Have tons of fun!
Post # 13
- Wedding: June 2008 - St. Catherine of Genoa, Jin Asian Cuisine Restaurant
Congrats! Can’t wait to hear about it!!!
Post # 14
- Wedding: December 2007 - historic estate overlooking the heart of Palm Springs
oooh, keep us posted! sounds so neat!!!
Post # 15
- Wedding: May 2018 - Rancho del Cielo, Malibu, CA
CONGRATS!!! can’t wait to hear about it all!
Post # 16
- Wedding: September 2007 - Restaurant in Burlington
Wow — so fun! Katherine Heigl was my hair inspiration for my wedding 🙂 Have fun and keep us posted.