(Closed) Ice Storm or Not – We had an Elegant Country Spring Wedding! 4/13 ((PICS))

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Your ceremony decor was phenomenal! I also like the rustic barn in the back of your pictures. I’m so glad that you were able to focus on all the wonderful things, and that you were such a happy, pretty bride! Congratulations!

Post # 4
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Beautiful pictures, it looks like a lovely day.

Congratulations!

Post # 5
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

You are such a lovely bride.  I think the details were really well executed.  I really like the floral arrangements.

Post # 7
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Cummins59:  Wow!! These pics are awesome-you looked gorgeous!!

Post # 8
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

LOVE your dress! Everything looked so pretty! Congrats!

Post # 9
4495 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I love your dress!! Beautiful! Congrats!

Post # 10
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Absolutely beautiful wedding! And you looked GORGEOUS! What I wouldn’t give to have had your body on my wedding day!

Love it!

Post # 11
2685 posts
Sugar bee

Gorgeous pictures!  Congratulations!

Post # 12
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Cummins59:  

Omg! How beautiful! Your pictures made my eyes swell up and get teary! How sweeeeeeet and pretty! That dress, how beautiful! Awwweee i just love your pictures! What a perfect wedding and a happy day! you look so happy and pretty! *STILL KIND OF TEARY*

love love love!!!

Post # 13
3585 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@Cummins59:  Blue doesn’t normally appeal to me, I like warm colors. BUT—it is fabulous how the blue sky and blue water tie into your color scheme. The early spring with bits of snow and sunny-but-almost-winter skies are really amazing, your photographer did a great job in making the landscape be a perfect backdrop to your event.

Post # 14
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beautiful! Love the details!

Post # 15
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Cummins59:  wow! I could only dream of looking that good in my dress! 

Post # 16
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Cummins59:  everything was amazeballs! beautiful! you are so cute! love your getting ready shots 🙂

The topic ‘Ice Storm or Not – We had an Elegant Country Spring Wedding! 4/13 ((PICS))’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors