(Closed) id like to see the dress you bought $200 and under

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I got this dress for $150 off the clearance rack at David’s Bridal! The problem is that you have to find the exact dress in your size..there aren’t a lot of choices for size 18s like me! It’s perfect though..sorry about the crappy picture. Here’s the online pictures of it, but they don’t do it justice! 

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Spaghetti-Strap-Ruched-Empire-in-Burnout-Chiffon-9T9391

Post # 5
43 posts
Newbee

@mrsedwardslpn:  You’ll be beautiful in your’s!

Post # 6
810 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My dress was on clearance at David’s Bridal. It was the last one in the store and it cost me right at $200 with sales tax. 🙂

Edit: I’ll have a modesty panel added to give a little more coverage!

Post # 8
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Post # 10
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

$199 my friend! 😉  Probably my most favorite bargain purchase ever!

As far as how I made it work: I went to a boutique that only carries one sample in the store of each dress they sell and the one I picked was a discontinued style and they were selling the sample dress, which didn’t look like anyone had ever even tried it on!

Post # 11
3076 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

I was originally going to goo with a sheath from David’s bridal but since we’re having a court wedding i decided on something more casual

though i had my eye on these two 

Post # 12
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

online. I forgot the website name. $235. A little over $200 but not by much. 

@mrsedwardslpn:  

Post # 13
43 posts
Newbee

@The_Future_KB:  Be proud of your boobs, honey!

Post # 16
539 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@echolove:  wow! I love this dress! If your remember the name please post it! Did they have it in different colors?

The topic ‘id like to see the dress you bought $200 and under’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors