Post # 17
Mostly agree with above postings. I consign a lot. Shoes consign the quickest for me.
Ebay is a popular “go to” place for me to make some extra money. I do put change in my jar daily and buy Christmas presents with it towards the end of the year.
I’m also a BIG animal lover but I can’t have pets. So, I live vicariously through other people’s animals by pet sitting for them. I’ve pet sitted birds, lizards, turtles…
Post # 18
I changed my life when planning a wedding because we were broke. I love helping other bride to be’s out! It’s really easy to save money when you do a few things and save a little at a time. Here’s my tips:
- I’m a serious couponer and it’s amazing how much money I’ve saved.
- I sell whatever I don’t need on ebay, yard sales, etc.
- I spend about 20-30 minutes a day taking online surveys, etc. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET CASH. Literally, 20 minutes a day and you’re talking $20-60 a month. Free money. Can you tell I’m a fan?? I use www cashcrate .com and www mysurvey .com They put the money in your paypal, which I like since I don’t have to take a $7 check to the bank 🙂 And they’re completely free, which is unlike some of the others.
- We planned our wedding after we would get our taxes back and used pretty much all of it towards the wedding/honeymoon
- We set up a site on www gofundme .com and actually got around $100. Some people are really nice and donate to a good sob story 🙂
- We put a huge percentage of our checks in our savings account and pretended like it wasn’t there. It was amazing how we could live without that much money every month. Out of sight, out of mind?
Hope this helps bees!
Post # 19
Oh and [self promotion link removed] let’s you just click on webpages and you earn money for staying on the website for 30 seconds!
Post # 20
Try Sittercity.com I am not in any kind of child care field but if you pick up a $100 a week between now and the wedding it can be a huge help. I do it to put away towards our vacation fund.