Post # 1
So two things: 1) if I get another raised temp tomorrow, do you think my CL will be raised? It was up at 97.7 2 weeks ago, but then dropped since my temps have been pretty consisten around 96.9-97.0 the last week. If I get a hig temp tomorrow, will it raise it back up to 97.7 again?
2) If I actually ovulated, I’m going to scream! I’ve given up on this cycle becuase it was SO long, and having been to the OBGYN yesterday and gotten a scrip for Provera, I was jsut waiting until I can fill and take it (planning for Monday). So we haven’t BD in a week (eep!) as I didn’t think I’d o. If I did, we TOTALLY missed it!
Post # 3
Anything is possible… my AF likes to play games with me as well and it sucks. Currently I’m not seeing anything that indications a pattern for ovulation. Of course if your temps go up and then stay up, then yeah it could be, but right now it’s too soon to tell if that’s the case.
Post # 4
Hm, I don’t know! Since there’s no you’d be pregnant anyway, I would go ahead and fill the provera prescription. There have been times when I started it and THEN got a positive OPK (talk about frustrating!). My doctor always just told me to keep taking it, come in for a 7DPO blood draw, and wait to see when my period started. The couple times that has happened, my period did start before I even stopped taking the provera, so my body at least TRIED to ovulate.
Basically what I’m saying is there’s no harm in taking it anyway, even if you did ovulate.
Post # 5
@bunny: it would jsut be super frustrating if I did o, cause I haven’t been and then we totaly slacked off.
I’m not even going for CD 3 or 7 DPO blood draws yet, however I anticipate that in June/July, once we get my initial bloodwork back. (stupid blood work takes a MONTH to come back… 🙁 )
I’ll take the provera, cause I want a fresh start. It would just be my luck though! lol