(Closed) If I was to give you $200….

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 78
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Give it to my church.  The AC broke about a month ago and it is going to cost 30,000 to fix it.  My wedding is August 4th….ugh.

Post # 79
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

i would add these to our vacation trip budget 🙂

Post # 80
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Honestly, I’d probably buy some clothes.. I’ve gained a little weight since the wedding and I’m short on clothes that fit comfortably… but it should go toward our new livingroom furniture or a new fridge (both things we are planning on buying in the next couple months). 🙂

Post # 81
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Go to the salon and spring for my hair done plus a mani/pedi. My hair hasn’t been cut or colored since I got pregnant… a year ago.

Post # 82
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Put it in savings!

Post # 83
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Buy NHRA Drag racing tickets for this Auguest event!

Post # 84
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Fill up my gas tank and make a credit card payment.. Oh the joys of berecent broke recent college grad.

Post # 85
380 posts
Helper bee

Honestly? If you gave me $200 for no reason at all, I would donate it, probably to the local food bank. I’m not a big spender, and I wouldn’t feel right spending someone else’s money when I haven’t done anything to earn it, I’d rather know it’s helping someone else, plus at the moment I am financially okay.

Post # 86
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

hahaha, probably irresponsible of me, but WEDDING BUDGET!! I want to afford a plated meal for all our guests, pretty badly :[

Post # 87
1023 posts
Bumble bee

Either put it in the bank until we figure out something we want/need, or save it for groceries – we’re pretty practical, I suppose.

… and of course say Thank You!
(Probably after refusing to take your money and asking why you’ve felt compelled to provide it, haha)

Post # 88
2977 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’d probably get some new summer clothes for our upcoming vacation! And say “thank you!”!!!

Post # 89
4322 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

@couawilou:  I would ask if you were serious, then thank you profusely for your generosity. I’d then put it in my wallet, and contemplate just what I’d spend it on. After that, I’d likely feel guilty, and put it towards bills.

The topic ‘If I was to give you $200….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors