Post # 1
I miss my wedding and the entire planning experience..so if you could re-live any part of it…what would you want to do again?
Here’s my list:
– Go dress shopping again
– Go to the cake tasting again
– Re-live my Shower!
– Re-live My Bachelorette!
– Re-live the first kiss as Bride & Groom
– Re-live the dance with my daddy
– Re-live the Cake Cutting!
– Re-live the honeymoon–over and over and over again 😉
I could do without the getting ready on-the-day-of part, and the whole 2 weeks before the big day.. because I was soo nervous!
Post # 3
I loved all the extra special time I spent with my Mom planning & shopping. And I also loved our dance lessons. It was just US time and although I was horrible, so much fun. I didn’t even remember our routine for our 1st dance, but worth it anyway. I wish I could re-live our entire wedding day.
Post # 4
I liked the dress shopping and also loved stumbling upond ideas on the internet, and all the DIYs that I made
Post # 5
I loved the whole day 🙂
If I had to pick 3 things to experience all over again it would be:
1. Walking down the aisle with my dad. It was such a special feeling!
2. Our vows. I’m tearing up again now just thinking about it.
3. The limo ride to our hotel from the venue (it was about an hour long). I loved having time to go over and relive the whole day with my brand new husband. It felt like such a perfect brand new start!
Post # 6
Oh, planning related I love love loved shopping, trying out cupcake recipes with BIL and all of the time with everyone the last few days before the wedding!
Post # 7
The bachelorette, the wedding itself, and the honeymoon. That’s it.
The entire planning process can be bound, gagged, chained up in a safe and launched into the depths of the Mariana Trench never to be seen, heard or spoken of again. Seriously, I hated wedding planning.
Post # 8
Def the bachelorette and the honeymoon! I found the shower really stressful. Day of we went for pedis in the morning and Darling Husband tagged along. We had the BEST time. Also, saying our vows and the last slow dance of the night. I don’t think I really enjoyed any of the planning aspects… guest list, wedding dress shopping, venue hunting and rsvps were all stressful.
Post # 9
@linguo42: LOL. I’m about to get married (in a week!) and I feel the exact. same. way. Wedding planning is the bane of my existance.