838 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Sorry date twin I havent had that problem : /

Post # 4
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

I haven’t seen anything out of the norm yet. Date Triplets!

Post # 6
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

I should check mine, then. I’m so horrible about keeping up on our registries. lol.

Post # 8
1148 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

We haven’t filled ours out yet. Have you had any other problems?

Post # 9
838 posts
Busy bee

You had me curious so i had to check mine : )

Post # 11
640 posts
Busy bee

I really didn’t enjoy the registry process at BB&B. They were so pushy and keep calling me =(

Post # 12
1336 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

As for the items not being available online, I agree there seemed to be a lot of things that are not available, but I am not sure if it’s increasing.  I need to look at that and see if that the case for us too.

I agree with emilymuchnikoff, we were not happy with how pushy the sales associate was when we initally registered.  We then went to another location a week later to finish up adding to the list, and it was a much better experience. 

Post # 13
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Only a few items on BBB have done that for me, so it wasn’t too annoying but I can see why it bothers you. I like this better than what I am experiencing with Babies ‘R Us, which actually changes the product color if the one I chose is unavailable. Like really? I put quite a few pink items for my future baby girl and when I check on the registry, the replace it with the boy version (Blue, Green and or orange)…

Post # 15
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Eek! I had never really thought about that before, but I had wondered previously why my friends registered for things that were so hard to find. :p I didn’t think about the store being wacky.

Post # 16
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Its only happened with my food processor–i’m hoping its available in store. I guess I should check on that next time I’m in a store.

The topic ‘If you have a BB&B registry…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors