(Closed) If you only had 300.00 for your ring, what would you get?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2869 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hm.  Probably something small, pretty, and unique, perhaps from one of the jewelers on etsy. Now I might explore… what kind of styles do you like?

Post # 4
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Esty, overstock, and berricle would be my best friend.  Oh and I’d hit up pawn stores and antique shops too.  You may just find a hidden treasure.

Post # 7
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

The same one I did get! 🙂

It’s a 7mm cushion cut white topaz set in 10k white gold with diamond accents, $250 at Zales.

Post # 9
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

i would skip it and use that money just get a traditional nice plain gold wedding band

as for sparkle i’d get some fun silver gemstone ring, you can always upgrade to something “real” (whatever that is to you) in the years and years and years to come if it will be important enough 

Post # 11
2999 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’d hit up the pawn shop!

Post # 13
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Something sweet and simple like this or an estate piece. Not necessarily with a diamond or any stone at all.

Post # 14
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@MissBoPeep:  that ring is stunning i can’t believe what a good buy it is

Post # 15
1029 posts
Bumble bee

Is it bad that I’d rather have a beautiful cheap ring over an ugly expensive one? haha

Post # 16
3830 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’d probably try and find a simple wedding band or eternity band of some sort.  No engagement ring necessary. 

The topic ‘If you only had 300.00 for your ring, what would you get?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors