Post # 1
If you won a millon dollars what is the first thing you would do and buy….
1. pay this entire wedding off and add some extra stuff I wanted but couldnt afford…LOL
2. by my mom and dad a house for them to retire and never have to worry about any bills…
and the rest me & hubby would save and spend on a vacation
Post # 3
I would pay my parents and his parents back for all the help they’ve given us over the years, pay off our debts, go on some kind of really nice vacation,and then save the rest for a house whenever we figure out where we’re settling down as well as our future in general.
Post # 4
Buy my Darling Husband a Porche. Probably not much for me. I’m super cheap and I probably wouldn’t spend lots of money on anything even if I had it.
Ok…maybe 1,000 thread counts sheets 🙂
Post # 5
Invest 500K and then use the rest of the money paying off debts, giving money to our parents for all their support, and then go on a nice long vacation to a place that we definitely wouldn’t normally be able to afford. Like Maldives!
Post # 6
1. Pay off all our bills
2. Buy new cars and my mom and dad both new cars
3. Buy a house and furnish it
4. Invest the rest
Post # 7
I would buy us a house, and then I would buy a bunch of nice real-touch flowers for the wedding
Post # 8
And the rest buy some bonds for the kids’ college or whatnot
Post # 9
Sadly, I dont think a million dollars would get me that far. Wedding wise, I’d of course pay for the wedding, get the bridal party nice gifts, pay for their hair/mu for the day. Then pay off my house, buy myself a car, and Fiance a truck. By then after that and the taxes on a million dollars, it’d pretty much be gone.
Post # 10
Pay off all our debt.
Buy us a nice, average sized home that’s big enough for us to grow into when we have kids.
Go on a nice long vacation. I’m thinking a week in Greece, a week in Spain, then a lovely little cruise down in the bahamas.
Interestingly enough, I’d only take about $15,000 out of my winnings for the wedding.
Post # 11
1. Pay off our debts.
2. Go on honeymoon somewhere we can’t afford
3. Pay off parent’s debts
4. Buy a new house in the country
Post # 12
BoiledPNut >>>>Yes Pay off debt, we just brought a new home, so I guess rent it out and still have income coming in…
Post # 13
1. Pay off all my and my parents debts.
2. Put half the rest in savings to live off interest.
3. Buy a house.
4. I would probably do fun things like Disneyworld and go to New Zealand but I wouldn’t blow it all.
Post # 14
1. Pay off all school loans
2. Pay off mortgage.
3. Help out mom and dad
4. Invest A LOT
5. Buy some nice cars (we both still have the ones we got when we were 16… old junky crap!)
Post # 16
I’d invest a good chunk for retirement. Pay off the debt, buy a house and it would all be gone.