if you're 5'2 and 128 lbs

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m about 5’2ish and 140 ( gained a few months before the wedding) but rocked my gown like a rockstar!!! I know that you’ll do the same!!!

Post # 5
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

You’re still in the “normal” range of weight, relax and trust you’ll be okay.

Post # 6
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Oh wow. I’m 5’2″ as well and I’m just under 130. Still looking for my dress. I’m curvy but thin waist and short. Dunno what styles would fit me either :/ 

And yah, I didn’t just have a baby. 130 = curves. 

Post # 7
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m 5’1″ at 129… I’m sure you’ll look amazing! I only have the one pic of me in my dress, but I feel pretty fantastic in it. The consultant actually told me that if I weighed less I wouldn’t look as good in it. 

I really wish I was smiling in this pic. 😛 Since I keep sharing it around everywhere.

Post # 8
11409 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

5’3 121ish pounds at the time of my wedding. Here is a few pictures:

Post # 10
429 posts
Helper bee

@PlumeriaSplash:  That’s my body type too! I found that trying dresses that accent my tiny waist look AMAZING…gives you the perfect hourglass. The corset on mine really helps, it is beautiful. 

Post # 12
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

5’3 and range between 127 and 130. Never had a baby.
My dress isn’t fit and flare,

But here is me in one that I bought used and sold. 

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@laurelewrigley:  You’re awesome for creating this thread!!  I’m 5’2″ and somewhere between 120 and 130 (my weight fluctuates a lot and I packed my scale for when I move later this week…).  I have no idea what to even start to look at for what will look good on me and this thread is helping a lot!

Post # 14
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

5’1″ and I was about 130 here. Edit: I’ve dropped about 12 lbs. since this photo and my dress should come in this coming week, so once I have my fitting I’ll repost a photo for you other bees. I’m around 118~

Post # 15
429 posts
Helper bee

Anybody wanna see some booty? 🙂

The back of my dress!

Post # 16
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

5’2 and 130. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors