(Closed) if you're 5'2 and 128 lbs

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 48
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

View original reply
@anemonie:  Your dress is stunning, who is the designer?

Post # 49
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
@vorpalette:  Ahh thanks! No its not jim hjelm though I adore that dress and this is so similar. Mine is augusta jones and i think it is considerably cheaper than the hjelm one.

Post # 50
875 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m 5’1 and around 125

Post # 51
741 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I love this thread! Yay for real and absolutely stunning women! I was the exact same size when I was dress shopping. 

Post # 52
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I just wanted to say that this thread has made me feel so much better.  I’ve gained a few pounds in the last year (thanks to a DH who takes care of me and feeds me!) and am around 5’2 and 120 now.  I haven’t been feeling great about myself but now that I see other women who are my about my size and are all absolutely beautiful, I realize I am probably just being my own biggest critic.  Thank you!  You all look great!

Post # 53
4943 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  y’all are ridiculously cute

I just wanted to say that, while my wedding is over, I am glad to see this thread. I’m 5’0″ to 5’1″ and normally weigh about 115. Because of thyroid issues, I’ve gained and now weigh about 130-135 and am so self-conscious. You girls look amazing. I feel like I look like an olive on a toothpick!! ๐Ÿ™

Just wanted to say that you girls are gorgeous!

Post # 54
570 posts
Busy bee

I’m 5’2 and 130-135, but I pack a lot of booty lol. My Adorae is a size 6 (street size 2 because I have an itty bitty waist). I did not expect to want that style AT ALL, I was so surprised I liked it because I’m very self conscious about my hips.

Post # 55
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m 5’4 and 134 pounds so similar build. I never, ever thought I’d end up in a sheath dress since I feel like I spend most of my life uber self-conscious about my tummy area. I kept going for A-lines.

But lo and behold…

View original reply
@Loupyloo:  I really love your dress!! You look beautiful in it.

Post # 56
3419 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

View original reply
@MissBoPeep:  ROCKING IT! This is my body shape too and I think i look HAWT! I never weigh myself and when I do it shays I am at the same weight. I do yoga at least once a week and still eat whatever I want. I look great Naked and I think that is the most important thing. I can’t wait to dress shop because I know I am gonna look FINE in whatever they put on me. My real trouble is going to be finding a dress to match my venue.

Post # 57
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@Sapphire-Dreamer:  Haha thanks, I’m so excited about my dress! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 58
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@vorpalette:  Eeeeek! The one with the champagne sash and bling is my dress! You’re the first person I’ve seen it on! Sorry, I know you didnt choose it, but I get excited ๐Ÿ™‚

FTR, I’m 5’10 and on the heavier side, so it definitely balances me out a bit and I’m planning to take out some of the poof.

Post # 59
200 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@RexManningDay:  Thanks!I am in love with yors! Is that the jenny packham? Think kate middleton wore it in teal and my jaw dropped when i saw it…if only id known they did it in ivory…ahhhh! You look lovely!

Post # 60
467 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Loupyloo:  Thank you! Yes, I distinctly remember seeing Kate wearing it months ago because I LOVED it. And then when I went looking for dresses, I fell in love with it completely separate from that and only later realized it was the same dress.

So, you know, at least I know I really love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 61
111 posts
Blushing bee

Fit and flare, 5’2″ and 130-135 lbs

The topic ‘if you're 5'2 and 128 lbs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors